Page 1 of 2
so if you had the chance to travel back in time a few times, what would be your fist stops??
first i'd go to the sixties and watch woodstock, and the doors live at the hollywood bowl.
then i'd probably go to the times of jesus and see what was really going on, watch it all first hand
then i'd probably check all the concerts of the people i never got to see.
and i'd like too see the egyptians to see HOW the hell they built pyramids.
so??
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Woodstock... Stonehenge...World War 2...Jesus...Premiere of every James Bond film....Rush concerts...

There's much more, I know it. That's all that comes to mind right now though.
John 3:16 = Truth

Sight reading tableture = Guitar Hero for real guitarists
MEtallica concert in Seattle. Justice for all tour. **** yeah.
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
PRS Custom 24
SX Strat

Peavey 6505+
BUGERA 333XL
Laney LA412 Cab
Marshall AVT100 (Living at my friends place :P )
I'd actually go back and redo stuff that I did. Like when I went to Paris and shit like that.

Then I'd visit Italy 10-15th Century, London 15-early 20th century, America 18 & 19th century, France 16th century
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I would go like a couple a days earlier and jam with myself.
than i'd took the other me and went to a Led Zeppelin gig, that would be great, then i travel more, and make army of myself and rule the world.
Last edited by hollow_burn at Jul 26, 2010,
I'd kidnap significant figures from history to appear in my history report, so my dad wouldn't send me to military school.
What If I went back in time and kill OP before he opened this thread?
Then I wouldnt say I want to kill him and he wouldnt open this thread but I already did that so what will happen?
/Mind blown
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I would go back in time and write the title of this thread using the correct English.

Oh and tread on the missing link.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by MightyAl
I'd kidnap significant figures from history to appear in my history report, so my dad wouldn't send me to military school.

Lmfao. Most triumphant!

I'd go back in time to when my girl was raped and stop that from happening.
Would go back a few years and do some naughty things with a girl that I should have (we were both to shy).

Then go back and make out with my mum so that she never met my dad, then realise the terrible mistake I had made and struggle to get them to fall in love, but **** it, play a bit of Johnny B Goode and I'm sure that could help.

Seriously though, I would go back to the mid 60's and live from then on
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'd go back to the stone ages and fuck with the cavemen That'll probably be my last trip though, being speared to death and all.
Probably back to the sixties - I want me some free love!

also, if that failed, I'd want to go back to the start of year 7 and tell me to do some more confident stuff and whatever - I mean I'm ok now with confidence but year 10 and 11 were pretty terrible (14 - 15).

But yeah sixties to get to see the Beatles, I would have been one of the girls in the front row screaming, even if it meant I had to wear a wig and kick the shit out of some scouse birds!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by maggot9779
I'd go back to the stone ages and fuck with the cavemen That'll probably be my last trip though, being speared to death and all.

Do it with a monkey, i think it will be the same, lol.
Woodstock, before Jesus was born (like while Mary was in labour), Greeks, Romans, pink floyd.

And about 1:30 last night so I could actually make the flight I was supposed to be on, so i would not get bumped off.
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Quote by xMarkx
Woodstock, before Jesus was born (like while Mary was in labour), Greeks, Romans, pink floyd.

And about 1:30 last night so I could actually make the flight I was supposed to be on, so i would not get bumped off.

How about 9 months before Jesus was born, and have a threeway with Mary and God?
Quote by MightyAl
How about 9 months before Jesus was born, and have a threeway with Mary and God?

Hmmmmm... I did not think of this.

TO THE LAB!
Scale

The
Summit

Pick the winning numbers at the lottery. Bet on sports, relive the feeling you get when you buy a new car.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Last edited by JeanMi36 at Jul 30, 2010,
Go back and buy a perfectly new car for under $1000!!!
Scale

The
Summit

The only reason I'd go back in time would be to gather all the sports results and winning lottery numbers I can. But I'm not interested in past events.

I'd actually travel to the future to see how we manage to survive and evolve. My greatest dream would be to witness humanity settling on another world.

On a side note, I don't understand everyone's fascination for the Sixties. Such an overrated and idealized decade, Woodstock was nothing more than a huge-ass open air festival, not some kind of dreamy bliss of peace and love.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
I'd go back and see how they built the pyramids.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I'd punch my english teacher in the face and then go back in time so it's like nothing ever happened.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Id go back and write every single Rock hit of the 70's.

Quote by Will Swanson
Kill the common ancestor.

Ah yes the good old Grandfather Paradox
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Last edited by Zolom at Jul 30, 2010,
Quote by InsaneBane
I'd go back in time to when my girl was raped and stop that from happening.

Quote by Astyan
The only reason I'd go back in time would be to gather all the sports results and winning lottery numbers I can. But I'm not interested in past events.

I'd actually travel to the future to see how we manage to survive and evolve. My greatest dream would be to witness humanity settling on another world.

On a side note, I don't understand everyone's fascination for the Sixties. Such an overrated and idealized decade, Woodstock was nothing more than a huge-ass open air festival, not some kind of dreamy bliss of peace and love.

Way to ruin the fun by being all serious. Not so much InsaneBane, but still
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
I'd punch my english teacher in the face and then go back in time so it's like nothing ever happened.

ahah, again and again!
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I'd go back 2000 some odd years and see what really went down. and then back another 4 billion or so years to see what happened then.
Quote by slash_GNR666
Would go back a few years and do some naughty things with a girl that I should have (we were both to shy).

Yeah, same here. That and go back and make sure I didn't loose contact with a great friend and best drummer I ever played with.
I'd go back to 2002, make an insane bet that the Patriots are going to beat the Rams last second by a field goal, and make a shit ton of money.
Go to all Jimmi Hendrix concerts & any others I'd missed cause I wasn't born or whatever :P Then.. I'd go into the future and cheat on all the race results.. and finally, if I had some extra time, I would go 50 years into the future and run over all my current teachers
Ooh long list:

1.Led Zeppelin concert(s)
2. Visit the Beatles when they were recording Tomorrow Never Knows in the studio.
3. Assuming its a space travel machine as well, id use it to go see all the bands that don't feel like coming to India
4. Get a Fender Jazzmaster from 1966. In 1966.
5. Jizz on the foundation of the Eiffel tower
6. Go see what stonehenge actually was for
7. Party with some Gaelic dudes
8. Tell knock knock jokes in 1900...when they were fresh.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I'd go back in time 2 minutes and stop myself from opening this thread.

that was actually funny!
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
What If I went back in time and kill OP before he opened this thread?
Then I wouldnt say I want to kill him and he wouldnt open this thread but I already did that so what will happen?
/Mind blown

you created a paradox... same thing as the whole if you went back in time and shot yourself how would you go back in time to shoot yourself... strange stuff
i'm Ginger its fun
Well, if I knew I would have the opportunity when I wanted it, I would move out of my town house so I wouldn't need to pay rent/utilities and such and take up in a hotel near my work at a weekly or monthly rate so I could save up a bunch of money. I'd get it all cashed into bills that were printed before the time I plan to go back to so they wouldn't show up as counterfeit and then I would go back to before they all hit it big and buy stock in Microsoft, Google, Starbucks, Yahoo, Intel and the like and wait for my cash cow to roll in. Then I would be set for life. I'd take care of my parents, get a nice house, dream car and spend my days learning to play guitar better and playing video games until I got bored.

/end fantasy
Page 1 of 2