Who would you be?
Meaning as soon as you pick to be someone you automaticlly become him,you have all of his memories and all of the stuff that he did and you go inside his body ,but you still have all of your memories and everything so you'd still remember what you were.
You cant pick to be yourself,or be someone dead and as soon as you pick someone your old body is vaporized.
I'd be Steve Jobs.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
You make lots of threads with hypothetical situations. No problem, just an observation.

Anyways, I'd be Stephen Fry. He's a ****ing legend.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by The_Casinator
I'd stay myself. It's not that my life is so great, but I don't see why I should be anyone else.

You could be happy with your life,but you can be anyone you want and do whatever he does,Given that choice I would choose to be someone else with a better life then me.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
You can create this thread in like 2 days bro.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all