Imagine any afterlife you can think of, anything possible, and post it here. I don't care how crazy it is.

Since I was a kid, I had believed that the afterlife was just where you think. You can't do anything else - feel, touch, smell, etc.

I've also come up with an idea of whatever you believe to be the afterlife, that's what it is. If you don't believe in one, you never get one. If you believe my above one, that's what you get. If you believe that it is fairies dancing around you with jazz music playing... That's what it is.

It sounds like an interesting concept, but I doubt it's true.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Well, that depends. To me, the afterlife is me surrounded by the ones I love. Oh, and there are high-dollar guitars everywhere, and hot chicks.
Heaven is actually space and time as we know and do not know it. Something did come to this planet and made us their godly bitch, or we were always their bitch to begin with. Our energy will escape our cadavers and travel through space to distant planets, recreating the cycle of 'life' within this galaxy/universe.

Another plain of existence could exist within the Multiverse, transferring our reality to something so uncomprehendable, that our past existence is completely erased to create something anew and much more contributing to the lifeforce or existence that is the Omniverse.

Another plain of existence is that heaven is actually a solid mass capable of harboring new life that had recently deceased elsewhere, renewing the constant that is life within another celestial body.

Who knows though. I do know that we have energy that is a constant within us, and when we die, it moves on its own path to contribute to Earth and the universe in someway.

*explodes*
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
i imagine it to be like the smurf's on a realy bad acid trip. every one does what we want and girls belive everything we say. there are no bad consequences and every one can play like a god. all this with metallica and megadeth in the background... tis a good belife try it sometime... XP
I think the afterlife would just be

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Well, this is stemming from a dream I had while in a coma:

I awoke sitting in an uncomfortable gray plastic chair in a pure white "nowhere." It was just an endless expanse of white, but you knew there was a floor of sorts. I couldn't see it, but I knew I could walk on it. There were a number of identical chairs next to me, but no one sitting in them. In front of me was a small, rounded desk, where a middle-aged, frizzy haired blonde woman sat, examining some paperwork. I went to stand, but she pointed at me, not even looking, and said "don't bother. You're still in waiting."

Then, for the most instance, I came out of the coma. I have a feeling the dream just ended and I had a long instance of "waking up" before reaching consciousness.

So I think heaven is a bit like that, but with more comfortable chairs.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
I've seen it as a diner where I would be able to talk with any of my friends from any point in my life I wanted to or anyone else. Have a chat with Thor over pancakes yea that would be awesome.

And of course I also have a music afterlife.
Last edited by Tengatu Man at Jul 26, 2010,
I imagine it like one big party.
where you just go around meeting everyone and shaking their hand and giving them hugs.
Hey Mum /hug
Hey Dime!
Hey Paul!
Hey Jimmy!
Oh Hey Jesus, what up dog?
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Heaven is just a big shallow pool filled with salmon. Everyone spends their day fishing for trout and spend their nights partying it up with the sperm whales who hang behind the bicycle shed.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by ilikepirates
There are unicorns and fairies and rainbows and happy times.

No pandas?

Frankly I wouldn't be disappointed if the world of pokemon was my afterlife. Wake up one morning (feeling like p.diddy?) and get giving a pokemon and go on epic questing adventures in which no ones dies, you only pass out.

Okay really I have no idea.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
I'm hoping that i get to hop on a rusty looking plane and travel to a planet where i train with Goku 24/7..therefore becoming the greatest fighter of all time whilst wearing some pretty crazy clothes in the process
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

You know how when you wake up and look at the clock, and its 4:07. And then you go back to sleep and wake up again? It feels like its at least an hour later, but in reality, its 4:11?

Your minds perception of time is based on the stimuli it receives. The less stimuli we have, the faster our mind imagines time to be. In addition, our minds are addicted to stimulation. If you cover your eyes with something that light cannot penetrate and put static white noise on in the background, your mind will start to generate its own aural and visual stimuli; usually crazy images and sounds that you didnt know you could imagine.

Now consider this. Typically, after a person dies (that is, their vitals give out) they have approximately 10 minutes of extra brain activity before that dies too. Since your eyes/ears/nerves are no longer working, you essentially have no stimuli, and in theory, your mind will start creating its own. Now remember how that hour dream was really only 4 or 5 minutes? Think about how long that dream could be if you had absolutely no stimuli.

Could heaven, and a humans afterlife be this dream? Food for thought
Well, definately not heaven. I'd like some kind of reincarnation deal. Except I would be able to choose when I come back, if I even wanted to.
Quote by tubatom868686
You know how when you wake up and look at the clock, and its 4:07. And then you go back to sleep and wake up again? It feels like its at least an hour later, but in reality, its 4:11?

Your minds perception of time is based on the stimuli it receives. The less stimuli we have, the faster our mind imagines time to be. In addition, our minds are addicted to stimulation. If you cover your eyes with something that light cannot penetrate and put static white noise on in the background, your mind will start to generate its own aural and visual stimuli; usually crazy images and sounds that you didnt know you could imagine.

Now consider this. Typically, after a person dies (that is, their vitals give out) they have approximately 10 minutes of extra brain activity before that dies too. Since your eyes/ears/nerves are no longer working, you essentially have no stimuli, and in theory, your mind will start creating its own. Now remember how that hour dream was really only 4 or 5 minutes? Think about how long that dream could be if you had absolutely no stimuli.

That sounds amazing!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by tubatom868686
*amazing theory*

i dont even
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
I imagine an endless expanse of white, beyond anything you've ever seen. I imagine Jimmy, Dimebag, Dio, and especially Billy Mays (;, and just being able to have a sort of reincarnation. I don't believe we will ever be in one place forever though, that eventually we will have to go settle new places, and live on a different earth, as a different person. But as someone said, there's probably a sort of waiting room, before you can go up for your "rest," where you have to pay for what you did on earth.
When you die, your soul gets transported to universe 616 and you become a member of the X-Men.
Last edited by GettintheLedout at Jul 26, 2010,
Quote by VVolverin3
No pandas?

Oh god. Pandas are the population in my afterlife. (I hope)

How could I forgot Pandas and pirates. daamn. I suck.