Hi, I would like to play the solo of like the angel by rise against, it's not that difficult

but the pull-of things are getting me because after the first 13p11p10 I need to pass to the D string and i can hear like a little pause.
Any suggestion on how to play this or similar solos without hearing that nasty silence?!
Thanks,.

e|-------------------------------|------------
B|-------------------------------|-----------
G|-------13p11p10----------------|---------------
D|-8--------------13p11p10-11-11-|-
A|-------------------------------|----------------------
try to fret that 2nd 13 (the one on the D string) right after u finish using that finger to pull off the first 13 that way ur pretty much ready to just go right after u finish that first pulloff, then its all a matter of just hitting it, practice away!
Quote by Xezus
try to fret that 2nd 13 (the one on the D string) right after u finish using that finger to pull off the first 13 that way ur pretty much ready to just go right after u finish that first pulloff, then its all a matter of just hitting it, practice away!

yep.
It's all effeciency of movement.
practice it.
And move it around too.
Also, make sure you flick your fingers to get them to ring out nicely and still be able to play it fast.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Thanks for the answers I'll try it slower fornow...
What about the index, should i barr the D and G at 10 fret, or it is better to learn to move with precision the fingers without "shortcuts"?
Quote by dekc
What about the index, should i barr the D and G at 10 fret, or it is better to learn to move with precision the fingers without "shortcuts"?

You can if you want to but you really don't need to for that.
Quote by dekc

Don't barre, you'll regret building it as a habit later and it makes it much more difficult to keep all the strings you're not playing muted.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.