Textile Effect Pedals as in cotton, polyester, linen, pretty much anything you might wear only on a pedal, is it possible? You know without having creases around the edges

as in a protective covering? i dont understand...
My Rig:
American Standard Telecaster
Fender Starcaster
Sp. Edition Jack Daniels Strat (Modded)
Vox AC15CC1

Stuff I've Built:
Telecaster Deluxe
Telecaster Junior
Pedalboard (from a shelf )
the odd pedal
You'b be able to do it about as well you could cover an amp. I quite like the idea actually....
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
Quote by Robbo1422
as in a protective covering? i dont understand...

not for protection just for aesthetics, as in the chosen textile would have some form of pattern on it like plaid or whatever

Quote by unininium
You'b be able to do it about as well you could cover an amp. I quite like the idea actually....

id imagine i could cover an amp better than a pedal because an amp has those corner protectors and you could have all the creased bits underneath those, if you get what i mean
on two pedals I built I printed the design on paper and glued it on. the corners aren't quite right, but they're not bad. I glued it down on the top, cut from the corner of the paper to the corner of the pedal, folded down both sides around the corner so that one was overlapping the other and used an exacto knife to cut down the edge of the corner, then removed the little triangle excess and glued the sides down, paying extra attention to making the corners meet up like they did when folded.

I attached a picture sorta showing what I mean.
Attachments:
box.JPG
The Crybaby From Hell has camo fabric on it.
If you choose the right fabric and lay it on with some sort of resin soaking through then it'll be just spiffy.