Hey,
well I'm playing now for almsot 2 and a half years Guitar and I founded recently a Death-Metal band, and now it's time to get some nice equipment (amp) for practise and also good enough for concerts.
So I found this online:
http://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/Gitarren/Sets/_SET_-Fame-SP200H-Head-Eco-Line-412-Cabinet-Kabel/art-GIT086
and:
http://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/Gitarren/Sets/_SET_-Fame-GSH2-200SA-Head-Fame-GN412A-Cabinet-Kabel/art-GIT242
(I know it's in german but I couldn't find them on a english site)
I have no clue if these two things are good enough to create a nice Metal sound or if i need a pedal or something else.

Thanks in advance.
Thats pretty cheap but, i've never heard of the brand. ITs important that you also try before you buy, I doubt you have because thats online.

Otherwise i'd say combos would be cheaper.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Well, I tried the cab. I was once at their store. And I don't think that combos are good enough for small concerts or am I wrong? Maybe you could suggest me what i should buy?
Fame stuff isn't very good... I've seen some of their stuff around here (a lot of bands order Fame stuff from MusicStore because it's so cheap), and i can say that it's pretty mediocre.

It looks cheap, the sound quality isn't anything special (not much better than the dreaded Marshall MG halfstack)...
They make quite sturdy and reliable equipment, i give them that, but as far as the actual sound quality goes, i find it lacking.

This would be a far better option: Peavey 6505+
It's a bit more expensive, but worth every cent. It has more power than you'll ever need, it gets pretty damn loud.

Another great option (cheaper than the 6505+, but still more expensive than the Fame amps you posted) is the Randall RG 75G3 Plus.

If you really don't want to spend much more than 300€, this is, by far, the best option: Hiwatt Maxwatt G100

Good luck!

EDIT:
Quote by Nergal1992
Well, I tried the cab. I was once at their store. And I don't think that combos are good enough for small concerts or am I wrong? Maybe you could suggest me what i should buy?

Combo amps with 60 watts or more are enough for small and medium concerts.
Especially when they're tube amps (a 60 watt tube amp is louder than a 60 watt solid state amp).
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Jul 26, 2010,