Is the Boss DD-6 a good pedal?
Or are there other boss delay pedals which are better?
I was kinda wanting an MXR carbon copy analogue delay but too much £.
Aswell as the boss pedals, are there any other recommendations?
Also, remember that while the Carbon Copy is an analogue delay, the Boss delays are digital, giving them another sound
Gear:

Fender Stratocaster
Fender Toronado
Santana Acoustic

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Vox Wah
Vintage Boss DS-1
EHX Little Big Muff
Danelectro Peperoni Phaser
Artec Analog Delay
Digitech Digiverb
Devi Ever Ænima

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
LOVE the DD-6. It is very clean and pristine which a lot of people don't care for, but it's very punchy when set in time and washes over very nicely when set out of time. The oscillations are fantastic, Warp mode is awesome, and the Hold mode can do some cool stutter stuff. The other ones might have a "better toan" or something, but I like the 6 most from the compact series. If you want an analog sound you'll probably hate it though. Check out the EH Memory Toy/Boy or a DOD FX90 for that sort of thing on the cheap
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Personally, i like the DD3 out of all the delays that boss has put out. it's just a straight forward delay, no crazy backwards delays, no modulation, no tap tempo, just a straight forward delay. The DD6/7s would be fun to own, but I hate it when there's too much info scrawled on the front of the pedal.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I've got a Boss Rv-3 and its really nice. They're discontinued like the DD-6 but are worth looking out for aswell

Epiphone Wilshire
Orange Rocker 30
Harley Benton 212 (w/Greenbacks)
Ernie Ball Vp jr
Swollen Pickle fuzz
Maxon OD808
Danelectro Vibe
Line 6 Tap Tremolo
Line 6 Verbzilla
EH Memory Man Hazarai
Boss RC20XL

Last.fm