Well another week and another NGD.

After buying my Minarik Inferno with the shattered mirror top I had to get another Minarik. I found this beauty on Ebay. It's a Minarik Diablo in gloss black with Abalone binding rosewood fretboard. As soon as the guitar arrived I was scared there was a huge dent in the box but luckily the packing saved the guitar and case.

Well, after inspecting the guitar that is basically flawless I plugged it in and WOW! A great sounding guitar beautiful tone. Even though the neck has a glossy finish it still plays fast. Like butter. The guitar has great balance tone and playability all for $400.00. Minarik is a great guitar company that makes amazing guitars and I might get another if I can find another deal on one. I really love playing it and it's sister the Inferno.

Another low serial number!

John
2 minariks? now you're just showing off. anyways, HNGD!
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
Man your lucky. Those things must be freaking heavy though..

nontheless HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
HNGD! I think the body style is pretty whack though...
Epi Elitist LP Plus
Marshall Class 5
Vox AC30 CC2

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
this i have not seen irl. looks pretty cool though.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Thanks guys, These are not very heavy. I know the Inferno is chambered not sure about the Diablo, supposedly a lot of time, money and research when into Minarik guitars to get the best tone. I love the shape of these guitars and I plan on getting more when I can afford them. I have always preferred the non traditional shaped guitar even though I was a big Gibson Les Paul collector for many years. I just got sick of the clone guitars LPs, SGs, Strats etc every one want a clone guitar IMHO Teles are the most horrid looking guitars ever made! Of course I still buy the boring old shaped guitars I won't pass up on a deal of a great player but I like and prefer being individual and most people know me for my wild shaped or off brand guitars. Aside from their great looks these guitar are very good. I would choose them over any guitar out there, the tone on these is just amazing these guitars sing. When I get on stage which is not very often and I pull out these types of guitars people really got nuts. I usually spend the rest of the night talking guitars with all the guitarists in the other bands and in the audience.

Next Mon I'll be posting another NGD a more semi traditional looking guitar.

John
Last edited by johnro6659 at Jul 26, 2010,