Yesterday whilst showering I felt as if my bumhole was a tad dirty, and tried to clean it, but unfortunately I don't that shower thing where i can detach it from the top and hold it, so I was in a state of limbo in the attempt to place my bum exactly where the water hit. This proved rather hard, and on the verge of impossible. Alas, I had to relent and get on with my life.

I ask you dear Pit, do you ever clean your butthole? and if so, how?
[especially if you don't have the proper means to do so]
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Just use your finger.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Clean Bunghole Oh Yeah

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
nothing like getting your butthole cleaned by a well hung black man.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by CoreysMonster
What is UP with all these threads about private parts lately??

Are you trying to make a boner joke? Because this thread is definitely about bung holes.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
Are you trying to make a boner joke? Because this thread is definitely about bung holes.

I thought he was trying an up-your-ass joke.

Butt clearly he was not.
Quote by Don_Humpador

Butt clearly he was not.

Yea, it was a pretty shit joke.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Highway60Bob
Yesterday whilst showering I felt as if my bumhole was a tad dirty, and tried to clean it, but unfortunately I don't that shower thing where i can detach it from the top and hold it, so I was in a state of limbo in the attempt to place my bum exactly where the water hit. This proved rather hard, and on the verge of impossible. Alas, I had to relent and get on with my life.

this is not a difficult situation to figure out. Soap up, stand up water, clean off. Water doesn't just hit your body and bounce off, it runs down.
Quote by Don_Humpador

Butt clearly he was not.

I was thinking was using that ass "Up yours" too.
They make things for that.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I thought that was what the brush people keep next to the toilet was meant to be used for
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
I thought that was what the brush people keep next to the toilet was meant to be used for

No you clean your butthole with this:

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
i have the aforementioned detachable showerhead, so no problems there for me.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
No you clean your butthole with this:

Aah, that would explain the nasty fungal infections I keep getting
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by faultyy

*cringe*

OT- Sandpaper
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by BeastlyBassist
*cringe*

OT- Sandpaper

It's not too bad once the bristles pass the sphincter

I wiped my ass with sandpaper once. It bled.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Grimriffer
I wiped my ass with sandpaper once. It bled.

That means it's working.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson

Never used one, but..
/thread
Mesa/Boogie Studio Pre | Marshall EL34 50/50 Power | Harley Benton 2x12 V30's

How do you like, your mids in the morning?
Quote by Highway60Bob

Quote by Highway60Bob
Yesterday whilst showering I felt [...] rather hard,

Quote by Bigaxmax

Never used one, but..
/thread

FPS Doug?
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Simply take a bar of soap (preferably one you don't normally use) and swipe your butthole like a credit card. Then rinse it out.
Last edited by due 07 at Jul 26, 2010,
Easy Wipe.

Edit: Not what I use, (as I have a detachable shower head), but I read about it on cracked once and thought it was hilarious.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Last edited by LReiter at Jul 26, 2010,