Selling my PRS SE Tremonti. It's got no marks or anything, plays and sounds great. Selling it because it's my second choice guitar and I need the money.

I've lowered the price to £180 because if I don't sell it in the next week I'm trading it in to my guitar shop. They have offered me £170 for it. Shows you how much of a bargain this is!

Pictures are here:

http://yfrog.com/jy1001478wj
http://yfrog.com/bf1001476pj
http://yfrog.com/jy1001477pj

Willing to ship it. £180 for a quick sale!
Thats is a great deal. I will have to check with my mum and dad tomorrow they're sleeping right now, I will reply tomorrow.
No problems. Yeah it is a bargain, plays great too. You'd struggle to find anything better for that price.
I dont think you could possibly find a guitar better for that price. If you lived locally I'd probably snap your arm off. Best of luck selling mate, shouldn't be hard.
I'm really sorry but they told me I can't because they already got me a new guitar for my birthday. Once again I'm sorry.
Would you trade that guitar+ cash for another guitar?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
shit, just choked on my drink there when i saw this. Mite be interested in it myself, but i'll have to sleep on it. I'll let you know tomorrow anyways. Just out of curiosity, how old is it, any mods on it, any cracks or dents?

And how much you reckon it'd be to get it posted to northern ireland and what sort of payment would you take? Paypal?
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
and one last question, has it been gigged?

(Sorry for adding a new post, for some reason it wont let me edit my other post)
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

i'll probably end up regretting this, but im no longer interested. Im saving up for an amp atm and already have my eye on several ibanez's and jacksons that im considering when i have the funds. Good luck with selling it though, brilliant guitar for the price.

And could you just answer the questions that i had in my post? Just really out of curiosity and it might interest others if that info is supplied
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

No cracks or dents, and no mods have been done, comes just as it would out of a music shop.

i think it's about 3 years old but i'm not entirely sure. I can't say whether the previous owner gigged it, but I have only used it at an open mic night once (i love my fender jag!).

Payment wise I'd take paypal yes, and shipping to northern ireland shouldn't cost much more than the normal price I'd presume. £20 maximum?

Fair enough, let us know if you change your mind!
Ibanez Prestige 1570 (2003 model, one of the last ones they made in Japan until they started making Prestiges there again). Near mint, few dings but near the jack in.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
I doubt it - I'm trying to make money not spend more :P Thanks for the offer though chikao.
I would buy it off you straight away but i'm broke so would you do a trade?
I was looking for cash - but what do you have to trade out of interest?