Right now I have the LG Venus cell phone for verizon which has been great for the past 2-3 years. But sadly it is starting to crap out, doing weird things, receiving texts way late, not recognizing the pics on it, etc. So I want a new phone. It'd be awesome if I could get a Droid but that requires a $30 data plan which the rents do not want to pay (I'm a 22 working college student, but my parents just pay for my phone bill because my dad gets a major discount from working at Duquesne Light). On top of that the other phones out today either suck balls or still require some form of data plan ($10-30). So I'm resorting to getting an older yet cool one.

I was thinking of getting something like the Dare or the Voyager because those were decent but they're still ****ing $200 even on ebay. So can anybody think of some good old phones from like the past 4 years that I could get? Something good too, not a dumb simple flip phone that can't do anything. My Venus is kind of old but I mean it can at least play music and shit like that. I need at least that haha
Last edited by anthsband at Jul 26, 2010,

Hipsters will like you.
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
If by new you mean old then are you certain that what you need is a phone..?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Nokia 1100. Best phone ever. I dropped mine into a volcano and the volcano broke.
...In my opinion.
Sony Ericsson W200i has lasted me 4 years give it a look, its cheap and if your just looking for a phone and not something to store your music on get this.