The singing sounded nice, but there were times when you were mumbling. Try and enunciate a bit more.
Gotta finish my work, then play some grooves, so I can turn my room into a house of blues...
overall i thought this was very good. there were no obvious mix ups in the guitar playing and really i cant say i even noticed any minor errors. you also kept the rhythm well with the taps. the singing as well sounded very good. when you went into the falsetto around 2:20 i was like is he going to pull this off? and you totally did. you mumbled a little on the outro but even then i think to say so is just nit picking. keep up the good work

btw thanks for checking out mine
Very good. The recording volume was low so I had to turn up my volume. I checked out some of your other covers. I think I hear a slight accent in your singing (french?). If you can eliminate that, it will take you to the next level.
Quote by jmako
overall i thought this was very good. there were no obvious mix ups in the guitar playing and really i cant say i even noticed any minor errors. you also kept the rhythm well with the taps. the singing as well sounded very good. when you went into the falsetto around 2:20 i was like is he going to pull this off? and you totally did. you mumbled a little on the outro but even then i think to say so is just nit picking. keep up the good work

btw thanks for checking out mine

thanks a lot! I really appreciate it
Quote by veggielover
Very good. The recording volume was low so I had to turn up my volume. I checked out some of your other covers. I think I hear a slight accent in your singing (french?). If you can eliminate that, it will take you to the next level.

haha yeah I do have an accent but it's South Asian..thanks though for pointing it out