Imagine a ZA scenario. I've been fighting of zombies for a long time and now I'm hungry but all the food I had is long gone. If I were to cook a zombie real good do you think it's meat would be edible?
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
It's like eating human meat, only rotten. So no, you'd probably just get really sick and barf it all up.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Not eating would definitely kill you, eating a zombie might.

I wouldn't anyway unless it was a last resort, but it really depends on what has made them zombies.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Everything is edible, I just wish that my neighbour's dog didn't know that...
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
But it's rotting flesh right? So....that's bad for you.

And even if it's the 28 days later type, I wouldn't want to run the risk of infection.
I've eaten cooked rotten meat before. I just cut off all the rotten bits and oulah!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Yeah even if you didn't get infected, I'd think the rotten flesh would **** you up. I'd start eating insects. Dig up some worms. Mmmmm
Depends on how long they've been zombified, really. If you were to eat them and they'd been a zombie for a long time, that means they'd have been dead for a long time, so you couldn't eat it.

That being said, regardless of how "fresh" it is, I still wouldn't eat the damn thing.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Only on UG could something be this stupid and this awesome at the same time.
Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier

Jackson DKMG

Hot Rodded Telecaster

"of course he`s egotistical we`re all egotistical if we weren`t we`d be bassists."

Alter Bridge Pearl Jam Foo Fighters 3 Doors Down
Cooking it could kill bacteria/viruses in the blood if it was bacterial or viral, but I'd imagine the fire would give away your position and only draw more zombies.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
One time I accidentally ate some expired sliced turkey meat, nearly threw up, and then had this rotten taste on my mouth. So I know rotten human flesh would be out of the question for me.
I guess that I got to test it on an old fart or a wimmins first. To check what sort of infection it is. What if it's something like mad cow disease?!

Edit: What if you eat the zombie, eat some activated carbon and drink it up with some vodka?
Last edited by Grimriffer at Jul 26, 2010,
Quote by Grimriffer
I guess that I got to test it on an old fart or a wimmins first. To check what sort of infection it is. What if it's something like mad cow disease?!

Well Mad Cow Disease is caused by a messed up protein or something that causes holes in your brain. I'm not sure if it's only through eating pieces of the brain that you get it though. Either way, probably mess you up
Quote by Grimriffer
Imagine a ZA scenario. I've been fighting of zombies for a long time and now I'm hungry but all the food I had is long gone. If I were to cook a zombie real good do you think it's meat would be edible?

IMIGINAAAAAAAAAAAATION
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by BeastlyBassist
Cooking it could kill bacteria/viruses in the blood if it was bacterial or viral, but I'd imagine the fire would give away your position and only draw more zombies.

i still wouldn't risk it. cuz there's stuff like mad cow disease, even if you cook the meat to a crispy charcoal, it will still infect you if you eat the meat.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
What if you eat the zombie, eat some activated carbon and drink it up with some vodka?
Yeah Zombie Meat = Last possible resort after searching deserted stores for chips/snacks and canned foods. Id find a way to hit up a run down walmart or somethin. Anything canned would be valuable so id stay on the outskirts of a major city and make trips in when i needed to to grab food and supplies.

By no means will i eat zombie meat unless i have absolutely no food whatsoever, no way to hunt whatsoever, and no way to travel relatively safe(armed and in a car pref but on foot works) to get more.
Knowledge is power