So I've been writing this over the past 2 weeks or so. It's made to be played with the RSE Engine on.

It's got 4 distinct parts.

I could understand how the song might get repetitive, but it's meant to be played with a singer and there's words to accompany the song, so bare that in mind I suppose.
Attachments:
Take Her Away From Me.zip
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Well, barring my qualms with the arranging, I like the piece and think that each part of it is well composed and sounds great. I don't really like pop music either, but your song was good.

I feel like the song could be condensed a bit up until the point where you put "I won't forget". That's it really.

Also liked the little lead break in the 3rd part (I think it was the 3rd part anyways), nicely written, says a lot in a few words, so to speak.
Quote by STONESHAKER
Well, barring my qualms with the arranging, I like the piece and think that each part of it is well composed and sounds great. I don't really like pop music either, but your song was good.

I feel like the song could be condensed a bit up until the point where you put "I won't forget". That's it really.

Also liked the little lead break in the 3rd part (I think it was the 3rd part anyways), nicely written, says a lot in a few words, so to speak.

What would your arranging qualms be and why do you think this is a pop song? Or better yet, what is your definition of a pop song?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society