i am wanting to sell my copy of metro 2033.will i be able to since it uses that stupid steam program?
Probably not
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
They should be pretty old if they use steam.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Did you buy a hard copy of it?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
Did you buy a hard copy of it?

if so then yes if you downloaded from steam then no.

EDIT: actually most shops dont take pre owned pc games now, unless you put it on ebay
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by Syn_66
if so then yes if you downloaded from steam then no.

EDIT: actually most shops dont take pre owned pc games now, unless you put it on ebay

Well, couldn't he back the game up on a disc if he downloaded it?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
i bought a hard copy.so do all i have to do is uninstall it and it should work fine on the computer of who ever buys it?
Quote by smartalec007
Well, couldn't he back the game up on a disc if he downloaded it?

The files you download are openable only by steam, they're just massive batches is data rather than actual game files. Steam won't let you open these games unless you own them on your account. However, you can share data between accounts on the same computer (ie if one person owns half life 2 and someone else owns episode 1 on a different account, if they use that computer they will unlikely need to download anything.)
Quote by brender
i bought a hard copy.so do all i have to do is uninstall it and it should work fine on the computer of who ever buys it?

That depends if it requires you to log in to steam to play it. If so you've registered it on your account and it now is yours only.