Page 1 of 3
Who would it be?

He would assist you in anything,fighting that guy in the bar or fold laundry with you and he will always be with you.

Go!
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
goku
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
SeveralSpecies. Or maybe Newbie08 just because that guy cracks me up.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Robert pattinson so I could call him Cedric all day
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Who would it be?

He would assist you in anything,fighting that guy in the bar or fold laundry with you and he will always be with you.

I'm going to get seriously tired of this guy. Who can I kill repeatedly? Like, you know, he has the ability to respawn or smth.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Serious sam!

Steam ID
XFire profile

Quote by Delboyuk_01
I don't think you can go wrong with a Black guitar, white ones are almost as good but black ones are better, white ones just don't sound quite as good.
Quote by SteveHouse
I'm going to get seriously tired of this guy. Who can I kill repeatedly? Like, you know, he has the ability to respawn or smth.

You could just tell him to leave you alone for a while.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by darkcheef
I'd rather have

(Invalid img)

>.>
<.<

The TS said "he".
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Crow Boy
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
The TS said "he".

Well I guess it could be a girl,but then people would pick the hottest chicks they can find.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Well I guess it could be a girl,but then people would pick the hottest chicks they can find.

Well then in that case:

Sexy, and kills zombies
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I already have a sidekick.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Being a sidekick doesnt mean they will sleep with you(To all the guys picking hot chicks) :P
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Being a sidekick doesnt mean they will sleep with you(To all the guys picking hot chicks) :P

If you pick the sluttiest one it does
Does it have to be a 'he'? Because I feel i'm limiting my options that way. Either way it'll probably be Morgan Freeman, I wouldn't want him to lift a finger, he just needs to sit there all day narrating about things that just happened as though he's retelling the story 20 years down the line.

"And that was the day Dave had his first experience, with what we used to call a prostitute, of course with the wide variety of robot sex servants available to modern man, the human delivery of such a service is long since outdated, but David had no idea what wonderous things were lurking around the corner for mankind. He had even less of an idea, that he would be the one to invent the fucknonotherpesagaini'mgonnafindabetterwayofdoingthis robot sex slave emporium, the same company that would use it's vast influence to finally make me president ... of the universe. But all of that was just a dream at this stage, these were much simpler times"

Would really make the day pass quicker.
Last edited by aaciseric at Jul 26, 2010,
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

It does in my fantasy.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by aaciseric
Does it have to be a 'he'? Because I feel i'm limiting my options that way. Either way it'll probably be Morgan Freeman, I wouldn't want him to lift a finger, he just needs to sit there all day narrating about things that just happened as though he's retelling the story 20 years down the line.

"And that was the day Dave had his first experience, with what we used to call a prostitute, of course with the wide variety of robot sex servants available to modern man, the human delivery of such a service is long since outdated, but David had no idea what wonderous things were lurking around the corner for mankind. He had even less of an idea, that he would be the one to invent the fucknonotherpesagaini'mgonnafindabetterwayofdoingthis robot sex slave emporium, the same company that would use it's vast influence to finally make me president ... of the universe. But all of that was just a dream at this stage, these were much simpler times"

Would really make the day pass quicker.

So you would fight crime and he would narrate what's happening,that would be cool.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
B.A. Baracus
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I picked my sidekick!
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by BlackmanDown
Robert pattinson so I could call him Cedric all day

I liked him in Goblet of Fire.

Anyways, for my sidekick, I'd choose Kurt Vonnegut. The man was a badass (in addition to being a brilliant writer).
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Jul 26, 2010,
My friend Sultan. Except you guys don't know who he is, so I will go with my second choice, Neil Patrick Harris, in order to facilitate discussion.
kill all humans
Page 1 of 3