Fucking great band, some of the best punky DM I've heard.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I regret passing the opportunity to get one of their albums on the cheap having listen to them
Got there album at mdf.Wicked raw d-beat death metal.I love the gruff vocals and Nihilist worship sound they got goin.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Argh, if I don't post how great this band is by tomorrow, SOMEONE REMIND ME. It's too late to listen to anything, and this honestly sounds fantastic (Description)
Their new stuff isn't bad, but I enjoy their older material more. "God Is Stuck In A Black Hole" is ridiculously fucking heavy.
Just got back from seeing them! Their van broke down so one of the guitarists couldn't make it and they had to borrow a bunch of gear but even so, they were hands down one of the best bands I've seen. ****ing fantastic set and they covered Venom-Welcome to Hell!
Man i wish the punks in Canada loved their Death Metal like you American ones do.I love Mind Eraser and this project of the guys is incredible as well.Damn do i love good Death Metal!
Quote by Steve08

Greatest band I've heard in a long time. ****ing brilliant songwriting.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
^+1

This band is way too good
Quote by Steve08

The split with Hatred Surge is A+ material and their newly leaked LP Underworlds is sick. Don't sleep on it!
I drink your milkshake.