let's just right into it...

1) EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress flanger - $110 - this pedal sounds great, but I just don't have a use for it (I like phasers better). In decent shape, attached power cord.

2) Danelectro Pastrami Overdrive - $10 - bright overdrive pedal that sounds great stacked with my TS808.

3) Vintage 12AX7s:

hit me up for pictures of the tubes, and thanks for looking!
            main rig:
            MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
            Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
            bump.
            main rig:
            MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
            Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
            How would you say that Dano would work as a boost to tighten up the lead channel of a 5150 style amp?
            Quote by dr_shred
            FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
            it's not a great booster, unfortunately. thanks for looking!
            main rig:

Quote by necrosis1193
            bump.
            main rig:

Quote by necrosis1193
            ill take that pedal if you would like....
            Call me Sean
            Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
            He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
            Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
            Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
            Schecter Banshee
            Orange Dual Terror
            Boss CE-5
            Goatkeeper
            Quote by Guitarplaya27
            ill take that pedal if you would like....

which one?
            main rig:

Quote by necrosis1193
            Lol my bad
            The Danelectro
            Call me Sean
            Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

Yes i am

Gear:
            Schecter Banshee
            Orange Dual Terror
            Boss CE-5
            Goatkeeper
            well, i modded it a bit today, and it turned into a wacky fuzz, so i think i'm keeping it...sorry
            main rig:

Quote by necrosis1193
            Ehh its ok man
            Call me Sean
            Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

Yes i am

Gear:
            Schecter Banshee
            Orange Dual Terror
            Boss CE-5
            Goatkeeper
            bump.
            main rig:

Quote by necrosis1193
            up.

$100 obo shipped for the DEM.
            main rig:

Quote by necrosis1193
            bump.
            main rig:

Quote by necrosis1193