lately,being on the internet has been a pain in the ass because it seems i take every article or even the answers on this site so literally and relate them too much to my own life etc......i can't even enjoy anything anymore because every time i read something i just get paranoid and just hypersensitive.....is this some sort of disorder?It's becoming a freaking chore to be on the net..I'm not even kidding....
I suggest a trip to the shrink.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
What? Just go to YLYL for a while TS.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Stop being weird.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Yes, TS, that's a paranoia more than most people experience. Psychologist yesplz.

Oddly, that makes this thread a medical help thread and against the rules, so *r*.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

then stay away from your computer.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
So if i said "I can watch you masturbate through your webcam and even watch you poo" you'd believe that?
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Must... not... post... horrible things... ungh.

I fear I can't help you with your problem. Maybe staying clear of the net for a couple of days might help?
TS

I know where you live,fear me!
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson