Recently I've acquired 4 new guitar pedals and I've been playing around on them for a while and have found a good setting for my death metal playing, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on settings for more blues playing, or classic rock or something. I've got an Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer, Danelectro Daddy-O, Dunlop Original Crybaby, and a Digitech Whammy Pedal. Guitars wise I've got an Ibanez S-Series and an American Fender Strat. For an amp I've got 15 watt Spider III. Anyone have any combination and have found good sounds?
SoCalDirtDragon
plug your wah in backwards, then into your whammy. manipulate the osccillations from the wah wah with yyour volume and tone knobs.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
plug your wah in backwards, then into your whammy. manipulate the osccillations from the wah wah with yyour volume and tone knobs.

This looks like a good way to fry a crybaby/whammy. But, I think I did this once accidentally, and my crybaby seems fine. I still don't think I'd want to try it intentionally.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by David Blackbird
This looks like a good way to fry a crybaby/whammy. But, I think I did this once accidentally, and my crybaby seems fine. I still don't think I'd want to try it intentionally.

plugging a pedal in backwards won't fry it, there's not enough voltage in your signal to mess anything up.

Dave gilmour plugged his wah in backwards on "Echoes", and i think he has an idea of what he's doing
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
plugging a pedal in backwards won't fry it, there's not enough voltage in your signal to mess anything up.

Dave gilmour plugged his wah in backwards on "Echoes", and i think he has an idea of what he's doing

It's not voltage that does the damage, it's current. But you're probably right. I'm just saying I wouldn't want to try it myself.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by David Blackbird
It's not voltage that does the damage, it's current. But you're probably right. I'm just saying I wouldn't want to try it myself.

theres barely any current, as sissy as transistors are they don't die if you send a tiny guitar signal through the emitter or where ever.