Hello all! My lame setup (lol) is a 4X12Marshall cab with a old POS peavy head that has no stock distortion. I run my POD XT through the effects loop...so the head pretty much acts like a power amp. The POD XT is basically my "head" while the actual head is pretty much just for volume. My question is how would I go about adding the Digitech whammy in the mix? Before or After the POD XT ect? Thanks a million in advance.
Put the Whammy in front of the amp.

Unless you're running the XT straight into the effects return, in which case put the Whammy between the POD and the return.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by 6o66y
Hello all! My lame setup (lol) is a 4X12Marshall cab with a old POS peavy head that has no stock distortion. I run my POD XT through the effects loop...so the head pretty much acts like a power amp. The POD XT is basically my "head" while the actual head is pretty much just for volume. My question is how would I go about adding the Digitech whammy in the mix? Before or After the POD XT ect? Thanks a million in advance.

depends. do you just want to shift your guitar's pitch or do you want to have the pitch shifting effect across every effect? if it's the former, put it before the POD. if it's the latter, put it after.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I want the Digitech whammy to effect all of the other effects like delay etc. So I would run a cable from guitar to pod xt and from the pod xt to the whammy then from the whammy to the amp head?
Quote by 6o66y
So I would run a cable from guitar to pod xt and from the pod xt to the whammy then from the whammy to the amp head?

Yes.