I am putting this in the electric guitar thread because im sure more people with electric guitars use it compared to acoustic but i may be wrong :P

Im trialling an acoutic from a friend whom i might buy it off but cant seem to get a clear sound through POD Farm. It gets an acoustic sound but i want a crisp sound.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this sort of thing?

Thanks
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Not sure exactly what you mean by "crisp", can you post an example of the kind of tone you're after?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Not sure exactly what you mean by "crisp", can you post an example of the kind of tone you're after?

Something like Wanted Dead Or Alive or Lost Highway by Bon jovi kinda thing.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
you're direct lining into a computer program with an acoustic electric?

it might be the pickup, it might be the program or the sound card you're using.

you can try a preamp. but you might not be able to get the tones you're looking for using that rig with any guitar.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011