If there are any, that is. I'm just wondering.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
The Pit can do that.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by blue_strat
What do you want to help yourself do?

General knowledge, maybe how to be less of an introvert would be a good start. :/
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
General knowledge, maybe how to be less of an introvert would be a good start. :/

Go talk to people. Yes, it will be uncomfortable at first.

That will be $182.00.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Amazon -> Books -> Self-help

Go nuts.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Leil Lowndes writes some interesting books. I must say that there is no one book that I have come across but there are many books out there. I read Victor Wooten's "The bass lesson" and while not a self-help book as such it certainly was inspirational.
Since you want help with not being an introvert, try Leil Lowndes' book on Shyness (Search the author on amazon and see what comes up).
Good Luck in your search
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by aznrockerdude

Read newspapers and talk with people about shit that happens.

$181.49
>Implying self-help books aren't a waste of time and money
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by aznrockerdude

Why do you want to be less of an introvert?

ON topic, disregard any interest for in-depth knowledge; broaden your interests - focus on breadth.