Page 1 of 5
what are your opinions on Charles Manson?

whether you are educated on the subject or not, I'd like to hear what you people have to say about this man.

is he guilty? innocent? insane? a genius? an idiot? a true environmentalist?

or potentially... a mirror image of satan?
He isn't that good in bed. 4/10.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Who?

Stupidedit- oh yeah
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Last edited by xMarkx at Jul 26, 2010,
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Charles Manson is a twat, but ZOMG! Venice King has returned!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Was he the guy that killed some lady/people and claimed some beatles song told him to do it, or something?
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Umm....he's a guy that brainwashed some teens to murder people...so.....true environmentalist.
Quote by pwnagegnome
Was he the guy that killed some lady/people and claimed some beatles song told him to do it, or something?

Specifically Helter Skelter.

FREDIT

Also, he did not so much kill as many people as he did make members of his "family" (lackeys) do it for him.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
The guy that invented communism? **** him.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
The guy that invented communism? **** him.

That was Marks
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Yeah, he created a murderous mini-cult. Few people know, though, that he was also a racist.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by xMarkx
That was Marks

Charles Marxon?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by xMarkx
That was Marks

Marx

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I think he was a pimp in the 60's...so...environmentalist?
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
I think what everybody has overlooked is that TS is the new Charles Manson. Why else would he make a thread about him?
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

He really is something to be respected.
Well not so much him as a person, but what he achieved. What he sought to do is besides the point entirely, the fact is that he was so enigmatic and influential that he managed to get good Christians to kill for him, and even years later they say that they have no guilt.

"He represented a God to me that was so beautiful that I'd do anything for him.
I'd do anything for God.
Even murder, if I believed it was right.
How could it not be right if it is done with love?
I have no remorse for doing what was right to me.
I have no guilt in me." - Susan Atkins.

You at least have to respect the guy.
"Look down on me, you will see a fool. Look up at me, you will see your lord. Look straight at me, you will see yourself. - Charles Manson

Lets not bring the drugs argument into this thread, it's stupid.

Edit.
He killed no-one. He was guilty of telling others to kill.
Last edited by Casketcreep at Jul 26, 2010,
Quote by Casketcreep
He really is something to be respected.
Well not so much him as a person, but what he achieved. What he sought to do is besides the point entirely, the fact is that he was so enigmatic and influential that he managed to get good Christians to kill for him, and even years later they say that they have no guilt.

"He represented a God to me that was so beautiful that I'd do anything for him.
I'd do anything for God.
Even murder, if I believed it was right.
How could it not be right if it is done with love?
I have no remorse for doing what was right to me.
I have no guilt in me." - Susan Atkins.

You at least have to respect the guy.
"Look down on me, you will see a fool. Look up at me, you will see your lord. Look straight at me, you will see yourself. - Charles Manson

Lets not bring the drugs argument into this thread, it's stupid.

There is nothing magical about creating a cult of personality. It is all about knowing how to manipulate people, nothing more. By your statement, Mussolini should also be respected.

Quote by John Frusciante
Mussolini definitely should be respected. I know what you're doing here and I don't mind. Respect is nothing like support. For example, I respect Hitler, and have no shame in saying so, and I think everyone should respect him for being an individual who nearly took over the freakin' world 70 years ago.
Quote by Casketcreep
Mussolini definitely should be respected. I know what you're doing here and I don't mind. Respect is nothing like support. For example, I respect Hitler, and have no shame in saying so, and I think everyone should respect him for being an individual who nearly took over the freakin' world 70 years ago.

You sound stark-raving mad. Possessing certain skills does not innately mean that individual deserves respect. It is all about how those skills are used.

Unwarranted admiration is a major component in a cult of personality.

Do you also respect the Westboro Baptist Church for sticking to their beliefs despite most of the people who are aware of them hating them?

Quote by John Frusciante
Ironically, he studied scientology deeply, and said that it was too crazy for him.

You know your religion is messed-up when Charles Manson finds it ridiculous.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
He is a psychotic murderer. Theres not really anything to respect about that.
Quote by Casketcreep

Manson and Hitler both essentially just gave the right people the right incentives. Neither of them single-handedly did anything - they all just knew what to say to people who were predisposed to thinking a certain way if put in the right situation and given the right push.
Quote by Spartan070sarge

It isn't unwarranted - there's always some logic/rationalisation going on in their minds, be it from their own connotations from the leader's image and persona, what the members think they stand to gain based on the knowledge they have etc.
Last edited by blue_strat at Jul 26, 2010,
Quote by bogeaqyt
He is a psychotic murderer. Theres not really anything to respect about that.

He wasn't a murderer. Never murdered anyone in hs life. He just made others murder.
There is nothing special about brainwashing fanatical followers. If you find enough idiots, and you are a half-decent speaker, you too can form your own murderous cult!

Quote by John Frusciante
Quote by necrosis1193
Ironically, he studied scientology deeply, and said that it was too crazy for him.

You know your religion is messed-up when Charles Manson finds it ridiculous.

Hilarious.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
You sound stark-raving mad. Possessing certain skills does not innately mean that individual deserves respect. It is all about how those skills are used.

Do you also respect the Westboro Baptist Church for sticking to their beliefs despite most of the people who are aware of them hating them?

How many people do you know that could make others kill for them?
As I have said, It may not be admirable but it warrants respect. You can't even put it down to a simpler time, my parents were alive when this happened.

Westboro are religious nuts, but it's essentially the same thing. The leader guy (whose name I cannnot remember) is damn close to being a facist leader.
Page 1 of 5