Other
1 2%
Voters: 53.
Page 11 of 11
Primus2112
whatever you say "Mor-ty"
915 IQ
oh doakes <3 youre every black tv cop and i love you for it

i cant wait to see how this plays out, he wont leave dexter alone and he found the slide collection, this is not going to end well for him
Quote by raoooos
slipknot are actually just terrible, they're such a "holy shit i'm 14" kind of band. like fuck off mum i'm not going to school i have to clear the stone of leaves.
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
731 IQ
:')
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
motherfucker

i should rewatch those early seasons.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
TobusRex
Tab Contributor
1,199 IQ
Quote by Primus2112
oh doakes <3 youre every black tv cop and i love you for it

i cant wait to see how this plays out, he wont leave dexter alone and he found the slide collection, this is not going to end well for him

Want me to tell you what happens

I disliked the last couple seasons of Dexter, but the first few were very good. I enjoyed the atmosphere, how they captured Miami.
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
731 IQ
i just stopped at some point, can't remember when. 4th series maybe?

TobusRex
Tab Contributor
1,199 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
i just stopped at some point, can't remember when. 4th series maybe?

If you've seen the season featuring Trinity, then you've already seen the best of Dexter. I think that was season 4?
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
731 IQ
Alright, it was just before that then.

Just chcked, it was end of 3

TobusRex
Tab Contributor
1,199 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
Alright, it was just before that then.

Just chcked, it was end of 3

Well buddy....no reason for you to catch up on Dexter It was all downhill after Trinity, but it still had a couple decent seasons
Primus2112
whatever you say "Mor-ty"
915 IQ
Quote by TobusRex
Want me to tell you what happens

I disliked the last couple seasons of Dexter, but the first few were very good. I enjoyed the atmosphere, how they captured Miami.

i just watched it

fuck man that shit was crazy

he just keeps getting away with it against all odds
Quote by raoooos
slipknot are actually just terrible, they're such a "holy shit i'm 14" kind of band. like fuck off mum i'm not going to school i have to clear the stone of leaves.
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
Seriously, don't watch the last season unless you want to be completely dissatisfied.

Laziest fucking writing ever.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
731 IQ
Yeah, I decided to read about it cos I was never gonna get there.

Lol'd hard when I read it.

BrainDamage
Knirps for moisture
4,254 IQ
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Seriously, don't watch the last season unless you want to be completely dissatisfied.

Laziest fucking writing ever.
The last season was hilariously bad. It was pretty amazing watching Breaking Bad's season 5 part 2, which was outstanding, and the trainwreck that was Dexter's last season air at the same time.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
I remember watching the final episode as it aired and ranting and making fun of it for hours afterward.

yeah sure, your son's better off without you. go live in canada, chop wood, and stare into space in a cabin