1 2%
The Trinity Killer- Arthur Mitchell
34 64%
Other
1 2%
Voters: 53.
Page 2 of 11
waiting on season 1 boxset arriving, got high hopes for dexter
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by AngusIsMyHero

I get the feeling that we are about a season or two away from seeing the end of the series, though.

well i hope they end it before its too late, *cough*heroes*cough*
heroes had a good 1st season, then it started becoming very bad
il sara7a il sara7a, i made you a goat but i eated it

we are not racist, we hate everyone equally
I need help! I don't have my digital cable anymore (just basic) and I can't find Dexter anymore!

I do have the Showtime channel though.

I'm in Canada.
Gear:
08' Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ Vintage 30
Peavy Vypyr 15 watt
MXR 10 Band EQ
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss DS-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah

Death to all butt metal.
The series is amazing. I'm nitpicking here but it's really annoying me that everyone spells it Dokes. It's Doakes. Read the books They're equally as amazing and take an entirely different route than the shows do. The 3rd book isn't the best, but still good and worth getting through. 1, 2 and 4 are great though. I'm currently waiting on the 5th one to arrive in the mail.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
the ice truck killer was the best. i dont know why but the first season of any tv series is always the best to me.
F' IT
(whats the worst that could happen)
i think series usually peak in the 2nd season if i recall correctly
2010 Gibson SG Honeyburst
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website
Season one was the best, followed by season four. The third season was mediocre, and season two was good at best.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by d(^o^)b
i really love the show, but i have to say debra has to be the most annoying creature on this planet

GTFO

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

has anybody seen the trailers yet?

for my favourite show, the trailers for season 5 gave me my doubts on its direction....
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
has anybody seen the trailers yet?

for my favourite show, the trailers for season 5 gave me my doubts on its direction....

I saw it.

If I had to guess, I'd say this season is all about the decline of Dexter. I think he's going to get trapped in a situation he's not used to and do something drastic (like beat the **** out of someone that didn't deserve it) and it will completely reshape his mentality and make him lose his focus.

Then season 6 is going to be about Dexter becoming a full-fledged serial killer and the series will end with a bang.
Got into the show through some of my friends. Watched all four seasons online and I must say that the 4th season was the best. John Lithgow just fuckin' rocked that character and at the finale I was all "NNNOOOOO!!"" Can't wait for the next season along with Californictation's next season.
doaks was the man

i like the character development around dexter - debra, angel, his gf, lieutenant

great show all around
Quote by d(^o^)b
i really love the show, but i have to say debra has to be the most annoying creature on this planet

same here..i hate her. when her and lundy got shot, i was hoping she was killed. real or not..just get rid of her

but i love the show
Quote by offspring_punk
The series is amazing. I'm nitpicking here but it's really annoying me that everyone spells it Dokes. It's Doakes. Read the books They're equally as amazing and take an entirely different route than the shows do. The 3rd book isn't the best, but still good and worth getting through. 1, 2 and 4 are great though. I'm currently waiting on the 5th one to arrive in the mail.

There's a fifth one?! I am really getting behind.

And god, i just watched the trailer. I really miss Dexter. I love the feeling of fear and apprehensiveness you get when you watch it and the trailer brought those feelings all back. Though i think it's kind of weird that they're going in the same route as season two but Joey instead of Doakes.

Edit: Also, watching the trailer makes me want to rewatch season 4 really bad.
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
Last edited by Pookie6 at Jul 27, 2010,
dexter uses a lot of gas hahaha
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website
Since Darklite showed me that site, I started at the beginning of the series and I'm already halfway through season two.

I don't have much a life right now, but **** it because I'm enjoying Dexter!
not a bad way to waste time haha

My Website
Quote by Pat_s1t
I absolutely must find somewhere to watch all the seasons. I'm currently unemployed so I'm trying to streth my $1300 on essentials, and box sets of Dexter sadly isn't essential.

Anyone know where I can find them (that isn't a torrent site)?

www.letmewatchthis.com under TV Shows. just search it up
does it have all of the current 4 seasons?

My Website
I should have made her one! But I forgot about her until I watched the end of the 2nd season today. She does screw dexter of pretty bad though

My Website
So am I the only one that really didn't like Lundy? Both as a character and as an actor. I don't have a problem with Debra as much as some of you, but it was just really weird when she started dating him (especially after that one episode where she practically says he's her father figure) and it was just really awkward watching any scene where they were together.

I also really didn't like the actor, which is probably one of the reasons I didn't like the character. He was just really annoying. In pretty much every scene he was in he would just do the same thing where he'd say a line or two, then pause and smile in a really annoying way, then say a few more lines, then pause again. I don't know if that makes sense but he just annoyed me.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
yeah i get that feeling...idk i found that relationship awkward...maybe it was written to be...

My Website
Dating Lundy = dating idealized version of Harry. Creepy as.

I'm seven epis through Season 3 now, about to watch e8. You guys are right, this season isn't as good as the first two. I dislike the whole Miguel situation pretty roundly.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Dating Lundy = dating idealized version of Harry. Creepy as.

I'm seven epis through Season 3 now, about to watch e8. You guys are right, this season isn't as good as the first two. I dislike the whole Miguel situation pretty roundly.

season 3 is kinda lame, but seasons 1, 2 and 4 are awesome
il sara7a il sara7a, i made you a goat but i eated it

we are not racist, we hate everyone equally
^^ I concur

My Website
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been hijacked by Dexter's lab yet. Last thread was fun tho.
I said in my first post this was about Showtime's dexter. Don't try to hijack this one

*reported*

My Website
I personally like the ITK

My Website
I loved Trinity and Doakes/Lyla the best.

I agree, season 3 was kind of meh, but that one part when Dexter realizes Miguel betrayed him is awesome.

Just an amazing show, I can't wait till Season 5.

Looks like it's gonna be great!
Drink the sauce. Go on, it's okay. Just remember, I am the quest.

Quote by illuminatiano
YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
I'd say we'll get two more seasons out of Dexter, and then it'll be over. AngusIsMyHero's idea seems pretty tangible too, though I hope he eventually just gives it up and lives a normal life. I hate anything with sad endings (like if Dexter was was killed/executed ).
yes i would like to see dexter go into recovery...like in the 2nd season but stop killing...OR the public stands behind him or something and he can keep catching criminals

My Website
Quote by Angusman60
yes i would like to see dexter go into recovery...like in the 2nd season but stop killing...OR the public stands behind him or something and he can keep catching criminals

The show is way too realistic for either of those IMO.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

well he did stop killing at that one point in season 2

My Website
Because he was trying to get over having killed his brother, the only person in the world he could relate to (at that time).

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

you do have a point...but still i would like the series to have a happy ending...

My Website
Quote by Darkflame
reviving this thread because i just watched the season 4 finale and i'm all BLEH now

I agree with the others saying the decline is coming, I'm feeling it too, but I love this show =(

The show's looked on the decline a few times before (most noticeably at the start of season 3), so I'm not too worried for it.