Hi all!

This is my first post here,and i wanted to get some feedback on this clip of the Bohemian Rhapsody solo i just recorded,i've been playing for roughly 2 years.

The clip is in my profile.

P.S:I've read the sticky about not playing with original recordings,and i wasn't sure about posting mine,as it is a backing track with the original vocals...it just doesn't have guitar...if this is still a problem,i will immediately remove it
A little iffy here and there and the last couple notes i dont know what happened so its not perfect but its REALLY freakin good, your tone is great dude!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
I have to agree. It was real nice right up to the end. You had a couple of notes that just didn't quite sound right. Other than that, you did a splendid job.
Your timing needs a little work, but it's a pretty good solo. Your tone is awesome, sounds very close to Brian's.

EDIT: Just out of interest, what gear did you use?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Thanks for all the replies,i really appreciate the feedback
Maybe i'll record it again without the screaming "EPIC FAIL" at the end

As for the gear i've used,even though i do have a Laney VC15 at home,in this recording i've only used Amplitube 3,with an USB ASIO interface:some phaser,a very light chorus,reverb and compression.

EDIT:And an RG350EX,which is probably the guitar you wouldn't think of when you think of Brian May
Last edited by LightningMorphy at Jul 26, 2010,
Quote by LightningMorphy

EDIT:And an RG350EX,which is probably the guitar you wouldn't think of when you think of Brian May

That wouldn't have exactly been my first guess.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.