looking to jump into this again, pretty sure i made a post asking about them awhile back.
Well after reading into them the past few months i want to start buliding a Rack.

My question is what would be a good beginner multi effect unit to buy?
Budget is two hundred
doesnt matter if its used

I dont want to spend a ton of moneyon something im not sure im going to like.
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000
Quote by dogtags99
looking to jump into this again, pretty sure i made a post asking about them awhile back.
Well after reading into them the past few months i want to start buliding a Rack.

My question is what would be a good beginner multi effect unit to buy?
Budget is two hundred
doesnt matter if its used

I dont want to spend a ton of moneyon something im not sure im going to like.

Hmmmmm........?
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000
1. im tired of take apart my board to find that a cable went bad.
2. im ocd and all the cables drive me nuts
3. easy to have it all in one unit easy for break down and set up

few other reasons that arnt coming to mind. I want a easy setup break down at the end of a night, and less cluter. Ive had mulit effect boards and i didnt like them
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000
are you going with a digital rack multi-effects unit? does your amp have a rack level loop?
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
IMO to get a good rack fx + midi controller for $200 isn't enough. I think it will get you close to the multiple fx boards you didn't like.
/rig
just mail me your money.

if you want to waste money you will buy cheap rack gear. To do a decent rack you will need to spend a bit of money. There is no sense in buying cheap stuff just for now. Figure out what you want and save for it. Then you won't be disappointed or settling because you have a low budget
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
You can get a TC G-Major for ~$150-200, then a Behringer FCB1010 for ~$50-100.

That's basically the best effects setup you can buy until you get into high end stuff, or you want amp modeling.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
you guys are missing the point here, or maybe i am. My budget isnt low because thats what i can afford. its low because i can read everything on this fourm and read every review on the internet, but i wont know what its like to use this kind of equipment with out using it. Im not spending 2000+ to find out i dont like it, then having to hold onto it untill i find someone to buy it for less then what i paid for it.
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000
Quote by MatrixClaw
You can get a TC G-Major for ~$150-200, then a Behringer FCB1010 for ~$50-100.

That's basically the best effects setup you can buy until you get into high end stuff, or you want amp modeling.

for the love of god thank you!! thats all i was asking
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000