Bored in class and half of us are trying to find this song but are failing.

its like a 80's rock song, male vocals, sweet base line and its like going down in history and tomorrow is a mystery.

if you can point me in the right direction, that would help
Any melodies?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by obliviankey16
bum bum bum ba bummmm bababababaaaa ba bummmmm
if thats what you mean

In your first post you said "and it's like going down in history and tomorrow is a mystery." Are those lyrics from the song?
Quote by __Pent__

In your first post you said "and it's like going down in history and tomorrow is a mystery." Are those lyrics from the song?

i think their the lyrics im not sure but i know they rythme history and mystoria
Quote by genghisgandhi
Social Distortion - Reach for the Sky

nope its a classic rock song
Hysteria by Def Leppard? "I get hysterical! Hysteria! When I get that feelin! (when i get that feelin!) Better start believing! (Better start believing!)

Ahh...i love Def Leppard
Forgive them Father, they know not what they do.
Quote by The Fret-Dancer
Hysteria by Def Leppard? "I get hysterical! Hysteria! When I get that feelin! (when i get that feelin!) Better start believing! (Better start believing!)

Ahh...i love Def Leppard

also a def leppard fan but alas not it
Quote by stratdud39
well, i googled the so called "lyrics" you gave and i came up with social distortion lyrics. "yesterday is history and tomorrow's a mystery".

yeah i know for a fact i got the lyrics wrong
Quote by Twist of fate
Does it go like "Da da da da doo doo da dum dum da da da" or "Da dum dum dum da doo doo doo da da da" ?

more like da da da da dum da dooo pause da da da da doo da dum
Quote by obliviankey16
it is indeed tom petty

Glad you found it although you got the lyrics so so wrong :P And that's what most of us were basing our searches on. Happy for you anyway
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect