No, glass splinters in your champagne are not enjoyable...
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by CheezMeUp
No, glass splinters in your champagne are not enjoyable...

True, if Napoleon opened a bottle like that at one of my parties, I'd throw the pillock out... him and his army.
No. But i whomped a champagne bottle.
Quote by Bamitchell
So you have possible wang cancer and your on drugs? PWNT.

"Money Can't Buy Life" - Bob Marley
buy me a saber, and I'll saber whatever the hell you want me to
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I honestly thought this was going be about fighting with bottles of champagne as if 2 people were wielding them as a sword ready to battle.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Napoleon's tactics weren't really all that subtle.
Step 1. Assemble a shitload of cannon. Fire at enemy.
Step 2. Assemble a shitload of Frenchmen. Form in column. March towards enemy.
Step 3. Hope that your reputation as a military genius means the enemy breaks before your men(who you're forcing to march towards the enemy in pretty much the worst possible formation)
That is slightly amusing. Time to get my friends samurai sword collection
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Nelsean
I honestly thought this was going be about fighting with bottles of champagne as if 2 people were wielding them as a sword ready to battle.

That would have been funny until the fact that severe arterial bleeding is occurring sinks in

Nah, good waste of booze. I've got to agree that I don't care for glass in my....anything I'm going to consume!
Quote by MousseMoose
Sparkling Cider bottles are a good substitute for non-alcoholic drinkers.

NON-alcoholic cider?

I've never seen that. To be honest, I'm quite sad that such a substance would exist
Quote by Nelsean

That would have been a lot more interesting than the actual topic of this thread.
My sisters ex boyfriends dad did it with a kitchen knife once, only way better than that, just one straight sweep and the top came right off, no sawing away at it like the guy in that video
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend