Page 1 of 4
Okay, first off: Even though the theme is sex, this isn't about sex advice, sexual practices or anything, so I don't think this belongs in the sex thread.

The theme now is the way men and women approach sex, more specifically, how and when the genders want / don't want sex.

Now, I can't speak for other guys, but usually, I have no problems having sex even if there was an argument with me and my partner before. I don't have problems having sex after a long day, or staying up late, or whatever.
Women, however (at least the women I've been with), seem to have a much more emotional connection with sex, and can easily not feel comfortable with doing the doodely deed, and will withhold sex if they are angry at you.

I think this comic can sum it up in a humorous fasion:

What are your experiences with this? How do you act / react?

And most importantly, if it turns out I'm not just dating screwwy women, WHY are women like this?
Does this mean that men and women value sex differently by default, is it a society thing, a genetic thing, an evolutionary thing?
Everyone knows that sex is a product of media. Sure it's fun, but it is supposed to occupy a ridiculous amount of our time. Masturbation is more reliable, often more enjoyable, and you dont have to put up with an immense amount of shit and money spending to get it.

Stay single, kids.
...In my opinion.
I like sex
I like the feeling of boobies

I'll try my hardest to get it whenever , and wherever, with almost whomever possible

just your typical guy trying to bust a nut in the world

I think withholding is a serious foul...

when they do that I withhold my cash...teaches em quickly, no sex no nice things
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by Benjibum2nd
Everyone knows that sex is a product of media. Sure it's fun, but it is supposed to occupy a ridiculous amount of our time. Masturbation is more reliable, often more enjoyable, and you dont have to put up with an immense amount of shit and money spending to get it.

Stay single, kids.

that's insane, people have been having sex since the dawn of time, how can it be a product of media?!

EDIT: that being said, I wonder if other cultures have the same sexual tendencies that we have, because that would prove that it is indeed hereditary and genetic, rather than a cause of society.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 27, 2010,
If I want sex I have to rub up against the Mrs, or poke my knob into her ear then she knows.............
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Whenever me and my Girlfriend argue, we resolve it with sex :p that probably isn't healthy for the relationship. but I'm not complaining.
Quote by GoxGetterxGuy
Whenever me and my Girlfriend argue, we resolve it with sex :p that probably isn't healthy for the relationship. but I'm not complaining.

You lucky man
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
TL;DR?

anyway, i guess men are more approachable (lack of a better term..) to sex than women because of testosterone. women have estrogen which doesnt exactly give off the same effect so the two genders are quite different in that aspect
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I heard this is a genetic thing - enough so for men to be naturally more ambitious so as to impress women. Women's job, as far as evolution is concerned, is to be selective and find the right mate, men's is to impregnate women all over the place.

Although I don't know where I read that. It might have been an article on rampantsexism.com as far as I know.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
I heard this is a genetic thing - enough so for men to be naturally more ambitious so as to impress women. Women's job, as far as evolution is concerned, is to be selective and find the right mate, men's is to impregnate women all over the place.

Although I don't know where I read that. It might have been an article on rampantsexism.com as far as I know.

Thats what ive always been taught in my Psych Classes, Women must find the best man to make the species stronger.
im the total opposite when it come to sex. i enjoy sex very much. if anything, my boyfriend is like the steroetypical woman you descibed. if hes too tired, angry, or just not in the mood at all, he refuses to have sex. kind of a bummer but he makes up for it when we do have sex. have to admit, its pretty damn good.
Like a leaf clings to a tree
Baby please cling to me
We're creatures of the wind...

Wild is the wind
I like when sex has an emotional connection involved with it, but sometimes you just need to get laid.
Quote by GoxGetterxGuy

This. Seriously i could have argued with her all day but 2mins apologising then we make up with it. I usually then sleep for an hour.
I just find it interesting with the urge to have sex. A highly sexual relationship ends and then you're without. That's when I find that you're urge is the strongest, almost like withdrawl from a drug. Over time, the urge is still there, you want to get laid, but it's not as bad. I wander if there's some kind of study on that. But I've also found that most women after a break up tend to get laid faster than the guy does. (almost always when the girl breaks up, could be vice versa though I guess.)
I think it's harder to get in the mood after a fight, but once I'm into it it's fine
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Lmao omg..visit the sex thread and read my last few recent posts.

Itll answer your "Are all women like that?" question. Spoiler..its a no ! Its also proof that some MEN are like that.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
My gals don't hold out on me, because they know that if I don't get it from them, I'll just go get it from someone else.
Wait - what?

Why does everyone presume with holding sex from Women is some how wrong?

Have i only ever dated horny girls then? The counterside to that is that i'm amazing at sex it just occured to me

But then again i don't care much about sex.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Whether you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, withholding sex, or having someone else do that to you, is pretty passive-aggressive behaviour. I would talk things through with my boyfriend and make up properly rather than give him some kind of punishment for whatever the fight was over. That's just silly.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Whether you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, withholding sex, or having someone else do that to you, is pretty passive-aggressive behaviour. I would talk things through with my boyfriend and make up properly rather than give him some kind of punishment for whatever the fight was over. That's just silly.

I agree, but this whole thread resembles a sitcom where no doubt this idea was born from.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
I heard that guys tend to think more logically, whereas girls think more emotionally. So while guys are like 'We might as well have sex', girls have to be in the state of mind for it. Something to do with the amount of grey matter to white matter usage of the brain between the two genders or something.

Not sure how much truth there is to that though.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by El Hilliaro
I heard that guys tend to think more logically, whereas girls think more emotionally. So while guys are like 'We might as well have sex', girls have to be in the state of mind for it. Something to do with the amount of grey matter to white matter usage of the brain between the two genders or something.

Guys think more logically you say? So by that if you get home absolutely exhausted i doubt a logical thinker will go "I know, i'm exhausted, but i'll still expend more energy than i currently have left" That isn't logic!

I dont know maybe i think about sex differently than most guys hence the mass disagreement Tbh though, if you come home and the girl is 'wanting' to, and they release there hormones there is no doubt in my mind that it-is-going-to-happen regardless of how the guy will feel
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
I've cut my girlfriend off for minor offenses such as laughing at me when I proclaimed myself the alpha male of my pack. Which consisted of a pit bull, a poodle, two hairless rats, and a bunny. She had no idea why the dogs listen to me and not her, why the rats like it when I hold them but hide from her.. So I said it's because I'm the Alpha Male of this pack! And then the dogs and I started howling. And she laughed at me. Then refused to call me the Alpha Male of the pack because it was silly. So I cut her off for a whole week until her urges conquered her pride.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by El Hilliaro

you are absolutely correct, all women and all men have faced off to such polar opposite opinions due to women having less logic.

Not because society has never catered to a womans' sex drive or anything.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
you are absolutely correct, all women and all men have faced off to such polar opposite opinions due to women having less logic.

Kronk want sex! Not woman! Kronk man! Kronk deserve sex!
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Come to think of it, If my bf pissed me off I dont think id feel like giving him pleasure ..id give him PAIN!

No, im kidding. But on a weird note, there have been sometimes in an argument where my bfs "anger" has turned me on. Its almost sick. Quite a few times a fight has turned into passionate rough sex.

Not too often though. Im pretty hard to get in a conflict with.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Come to think of it, If my bf pissed me off I dont think id feel like giving him pleasure ..id give him PAIN!

No, im kidding. But on a weird note, there have been sometimes in an argument where my bfs "anger" has turned me on. Its almost sick. Quite a few times a fight has turned into passionate rough sex.

Not too often though. Im pretty hard to get in a conflict with.

Is you're boyfriend kelsey grammer?

Classic Frasier scene
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
You're right about women feeling sex is more emotional/intimate. But women are emotional human beings overall. Sex is no emotional exception for a woman.

Cold hard sex kills my soul.

So does that make me a woman?
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Doing things to a girls naked body usually makes them feel loved and wanted, and especially when it's the intention of what you do then it's brilliant, even more so when you're in love with them.
I stood before the glittery borders of new radius In search of the fabled city of mud and crushed velvet, What I found was a gutter where the love of entertainment Meets the lust for blood and demerits.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

so you have never ever told your boyfriend that you didn't feel like having sex because you were upset?

Quote by Z_cup_boy

pray tell how society is to cater to the sex drive of women?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 27, 2010,
I'm an innocent 15 year old boy and what is this?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Partyboy2k05
I just find it interesting with the urge to have sex. A highly sexual relationship ends and then you're without. That's when I find that you're urge is the strongest, almost like withdrawl from a drug. Over time, the urge is still there, you want to get laid, but it's not as bad. I wander if there's some kind of study on that. But I've also found that most women after a break up tend to get laid faster than the guy does. (almost always when the girl breaks up, could be vice versa though I guess.)

Duh, it's called a REBOUND.

A guy who gets broken up with isn't going to go looking for sex...
but that doesn't mean he won't do it if it comes his way.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
Duh, it's called a REBOUND.

A guy who gets broken up with isn't going to go looking for sex...
but that doesn't mean he won't do it if it comes his way.

Pretty much everyone i know goes on a rampage straight after. And by that i mean a sexual one not violent.
Quote by diofan88
I think withholding is a serious foul...

when they do that I withhold my cash...teaches em quickly, no sex no nice things

Well aren't you a glorious example of the decline misogynism in the modern world?
I feel like my group of friends is the weird exception to this rule. All the girls in our group are totally into sex and don't mind speaking about it in front of a male audience. They all use vulgar terms girls aren't supposed to like. They're all very "male" in there attitudes towards it. Tis Odd.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Page 1 of 4