Page 1 of 2
And he would kill someone for 5$(The guy didnt pay him back so he killed him),Would you still see him as your son and stand by him at court?
Or that you would ignore him and let him get the worst punishment ever?
If my son would do this I would not support him,even if he is my son I wont support him if he took a life for no reason,but I see parents defending their children after double homocide.
What about you?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson

EDIT: how is anyone supposed to answer this unless they have a kid who is in that situation? This isn't something you can know beforehand
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 27, 2010,
I'd still see him as my son, but I wouldn't stand by him in court. I wouldn't for a traffic violation either though
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by CoreysMonster

EDIT: how is anyone supposed to answer this unless they have a kid who is in that situation? This isn't something you can know beforehand

It's a Hypothetical question.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
for a hypothetical question it still lacks proper constraints.

like, the only circumstances in which a kid would kill someone for something as small as $5 would suggest a major lack of common sense either from me or the boy.

which would lead to either, my son being a dopey good for nothing jailrat who is a lost cause thus being someone who I would not stand by in court or I would either be some shitty deadbeat dad who could give less of a shit for my dumbarse kids...why the fuck would I go to court, when UFC is on tv.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I will never lie in court. However, I'd still love--and keep him as--my (hypothetical) son.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
for a hypothetical question it still lacks proper constraints.

like, the only circumstances in which a kid would kill someone for something as small as $5 would suggest a major lack of common sense either from me or the boy.

which would lead to either, my son being a dopey good for nothing jailrat who is a lost cause thus being someone who I would not stand by in court or I would either be some shitty deadbeat dad who could give less of a shit for my dumbarse kids...why the fuck would I go to court, when UFC is on tv.

He was a good kid,but he just got mad,if you knew he never did something wrong besides this would you stand by him?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Tell me, what kind of father would NOT stand by their child.
Fender Highway 1 Strat
Agile Septor Pro 725

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Axe-Fx Ultra

Trust me, I'm a medical student
Justice comes before family IMO for serious stuff like this.

Quote by Ratfish
Tell me, what kind of father would NOT stand by their child.

One who isn't controlled by primitive instincts.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jul 27, 2010,
If he wasn't paid to kill and it was a life or death situation I would stand by him but if he killed for money I don't think I would
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
I think the fact that most parents stand by their children in court after horrible actions kind of renders the question obsolete.

Everyone here says "hell no" but reality has a different take on things. Until you looked your own flesh and blood in the eyes and raised it and nurtured it and have cared for it, you can not properly answer that question. Its one of those "live through it" things, you know. Like "could you kill someone?". You dont know until you are in that place where others have had to make that decision.

To answer your question properly: there is miles of space between emotion and rationality. Until that gap has been filled you can never know. Not even hypothetically.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Quote by xl999
I think the fact that most parents stand by their children in court after horrible actions kind of renders the question obsolete.

Everyone here says "hell no" but reality has a different take on things. Until you looked your own flesh and blood in the eyes and raised it and nurtured it and have cared for it, you can not properly answer that question. Its one of those "live through it" things, you know. Like "could you kill someone?". You dont know until you are in that place where others have had to make that decision.

To answer your question properly: there is miles of space between emotion and rationality. Until that gap has been filled you can never know. Not even hypothetically.

I know I could kill someone,and I know I wouldnt help my son.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
He was a good kid,but he just got mad,if you knew he never did something wrong besides this would you stand by him?

yeah but what was so special about this particular $5??

like there WOULD have to be some sort of mental problem to a certain degree with the boy to maybe cause such a thing to occur...and if in that case an oppurtunity to plead insanity, and making it easier to pick a side...

murders aren't just simple stab stab die die things that occur...theres usually always other events or circumstances which contribute to a murder, not just a simple case of petty theft, and from that you would be able to pick which way properly.

I'm not being difficult, I just refuse to answer to a scenario which lacks substance.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

like there WOULD have to be some sort of mental problem to a certain degree with the boy to maybe cause such a thing to occur...and if in that case an oppurtunity to plead insanity, and making it easier to pick a side...

murders aren't just simple stab stab die die things that occur...theres usually always other events or circumstances which contribute to a murder, not just a simple case of petty theft, and from that you would be able to pick which way properly.

I'm not being difficult, I just refuse to answer to a scenario which lacks substance.

Trust me there are,there was a case here that a cleaner killed her employer because she refused to pay her 5$ more and there were no mental problem involved.
People do kill for that amount of money.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

The father of one of the guys in the 3 guys 1 hammer video insists his son is innocent, even though his son is clearly visible and identifiable in the footage. In my opinion, that makes the dad almost as twisted as the son.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Depends on age, 11 - 13, he would still be my son however I would not stand by what he did, 14 - 16 again around the same although I would lose a great deal of my feelings towards him as he should know the consequences, 16+ I think by that time they should be able to stand on there own feet, if he kills somebody then it's his choice, he pays the price.

Also this should thread should have been 'son/daughter'...... Bitches can kill aswell.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I know I could kill someone,and I know I wouldnt help my son.

do you HAVE a son?
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Quote by StewieSwan
The father of one of the guys in the 3 guys 1 hammer video insists his son is innocent, even though his son is clearly visible and identifiable in the footage. In my opinion, that makes the dad almost as twisted as the son.

Holy shit what the **** did I just see,this is the sickest thing in the world,oh my god,people like that should be tortured in the worst way possible,and yet their fathers help them at court.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by xl999
do you HAVE a son?

No,but thats the point of a Hypothetical question.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I couldn't be more proud of him, I'd take him out to the Red light district to show him my love
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
id raise MY son to know better in fact when i do have a son im going to sit him down one day and tell him
son you see these five dollars right here if you ever kill someone for this amount of money i beat the shite out of you in court too i dont give a ****
of course by now my son would know im a man of my word and there would be no problem after which i will give him those five dollars so he can go and buy himself a pop
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Trust me there are,there was a case here that a cleaner killed her employer because she refused to pay her 5$ more and there were no mental problem involved.
People do kill for that amount of money.

yeah but its not out of the blue, to condense it down to just being OVER $5 and you would have to be fooling yourself.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah but its not out of the blue, to condense it down to just being OVER $5 and you would have to be fooling yourself.

You think that people need a big reason to kill someone?
There are alot of murders over stupid reasons,some people kill for no reason,the reason here is 5$.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
There are alot of murders over stupid reasons,some people kill for no reason,the reason here is 5$.

Yeah I mean I heard this one guy killed this other guy because he made lots of shite threads on a website.

Quote by padgea7x
Yeah I mean I heard this one guy killed this other guy because he made lots of shite threads on a website.

Yeah and the guy who killed him always made the shitty-ass comments that werent funny.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

In a civilised society NOONE unless they are mentally insane or got serious amounts of other troubles going on or a hatred against that person would kill someone over a $5.
Quote by Burningritual
In a civilised society NOONE unless they are mentally insane or got serious amounts of other troubles going on or a hatred against that person would kill someone over a $5.

If you get pissed at someone you might just be able to kill him,it's going into a frenzy,so he just got mad and kill him.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Yeah and the guy who killed him always made the shitty-ass comments that werent funny.

Oh, so the guy committed suicide then?

I would still love him.

But I wouldn't try to be understanding about something like that. He'd do his time.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

yeah but the fact that you can't have as you say 'a good kid' do something out of the ordinary such as killing someone for such a poor reason.

that's where it lacks substance, you've tried to make a subjective question as balanced as you could, but you've made it make no sense in the process.

if the kid would murder someone for such an insignificant reason the any sane person would choose would be obvious, it cancels out any emotion involved.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah but the fact that you can't have as you say 'a good kid' do something out of the ordinary such as killing someone for such a poor reason.

that's where it lacks substance, you've tried to make a subjective question as balanced as you could, but you've made it make no sense in the process.

if the kid would murder someone for such an insignificant reason the any sane person would choose would be obvious, it cancels out any emotion involved.

Some people would still try and defend their son,it's not obvious.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
If my kid killed someone over $5 dollars I'd probably kill him. It's the only way he'd learn.
Inhuman evil take down!
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Some people would still try and defend their son,it's not obvious.

yeah I said

'any sane person would choose the obvious'
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah I said

'any sane person would choose the obvious'

Some sane people would still help their son,they feel obligated to him and dont want something to happen to him.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Some sane people would still help their son,they feel obligated to him and dont want something to happen to him.

yeah but the fact that their son killed someone over $5 would prove that their son is a danger to the rest of society

to defend your child under these circumstances would make you insane, your son needs to answer to justice as justice sees fit., for everyones benefit, son included.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Page 1 of 2