Just wondering - I'm lovin' this baby... Another great job by Acmebargig. For a 1st BETA release I'm really impressed and can see making this my go-to high gain sim. We'll have presets soon according to Acme and I for one can't wait!

http://www.acmebargig.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=1142
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Last edited by strangedogs at Jul 27, 2010,
I'm not using it at the moment, but I'll definitely be using it once I hurry up and get a new computer built.

Acmebargig have some amazing stuff,
hurry up and GIT-R-DONE Kämpfer - this baby is schaweeeet!
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
all VST so far but this is just the beta release.
Gonna try it right now.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
FFS, Seeing how no one has a response I will be the first then >.>
It is a very good High Gain Amp sim, even though I have on;y used the Shred Module. One of the biggest cons is that it does not have a noise gate. So unless you have a good noise gate VST, its going to suck for you.
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics
WRONG - Click the small button towards the bottom labeled STOMPS - it has a very good noise gate pedal.
Quote by strangedogs
WRONG - Click the small button towards the bottom labeled STOMPS - it has a very good noise gate pedal.

it FAILS
i Tried that and it rendered useless.
i just stick to floorfish
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

kcorkcar, did that noisegate not work for you? Please if you could tells us what happens maybe we can fix it...Do you mean that when you render your track that it does not work, ior do you mean something else...?

Thanks man, I really appreciate you helping us out..

Also, everyone, there is a new beta just uploaded today, July 28, 2010
It Fixes previous volume issues with heads among other things..

Its at the Shred download thread mentioned before.

Thanks for testing guys, we really appreciate it..
KM
Last edited by JohnnyMcFly at Jul 28, 2010,
Quote by JohnnyMcFly
kcorkcar, did that noisegate not work for you? Please if you could tells us what happens maybe we can fix it...Do you mean that when you render your track that it does not work, ior do you mean something else...?

Thanks man, I really appreciate you helping us out..

Also, everyone, there is a new beta just uploaded today, July 28, 2010
It Fixes previous volume issues with heads among other things..

Its at the Shred download thread mentioned before.

Thanks for testing guys, we really appreciate it..
KM

its works but the thing is, it strangles the tone of the guitar. For example, I was using the Shred Module and i used the noise gate. The more i turned it up, it was choking the High Gain tone. and if i turned it up too much i got no sound.
I am using Cubase by the way
im going to try out the Series 60 (metal Line)

Last edited by kcorkcar at Jul 28, 2010,