Was taking a computer apart for uni and I zapped it. Still have no idea how it happened, when I felt a zap in my right tit area, and my phone was in my pocket, on the left hand side.

Anyway, does anybody have the LG Renior KC910? I am thinking about it as my replacement.

Is it any good?

How is the internet browser? Can it handle massive file downloads? It will be my main source of internet browsing/downloading as my other one was.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
I think its more interesting that you electrocuted your tit.

As to your actual question, I have no idea.

EDIT: Actually I may be able to help. I had an LG phone once, it was not of great quality, and so I do not recommend any LG as your replacement.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Last edited by ICOG at Jul 27, 2010,
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by ICOG
I think its more interesting that you electrocuted your tit.

As to your actual question, I have no idea.

EDIT: Actually I may be able to help. I had an LG phone once, it was not of great quality, and so I do not recommend any LG as your replacement.

Oh. What was wrong with it?

Quote by Argonaut
pic

Err...who is that?
Quote by element4433

Quote by Seref
Quote by METAL_MAN135
Oh. What was wrong with it?

To be honest, it was an older model (even when I bought it) and it was a flip phone. What happened was that the flippy function broke down the connection between phone and screen and my screen failed to work. This is more a problem of the design of the phone rather than the brand. Your phone (which I am presuming is newer) will probably not have this problem and will probably be better than the one I had.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by ICOG
To be honest, it was an older model (even when I bought it) and it was a flip phone. What happened was that the flippy function broke down the connection between phone and screen and my screen failed to work. This is more a problem of the design of the phone rather than the brand. Your phone (which I am presuming is newer) will probably not have this problem and will probably be better than the one I had.

Well thats a good way of putting it.
Quote by element4433

Quote by Seref
Quote by METAL_MAN135

Err...who is that?

That good sir is Dr Doom, the arch nemesis of the Fantastic Four...
i'm Ginger its fun
Quote by Sparky-MMA
That good sir is Dr Doom, the arch nemesis of the Fantastic Four...

I really did laugh out loud when I read who he is. May I ask, how is he related?
Quote by element4433

Quote by Seref