Hey guys, I'm thinking of running a GSP1101 through my bugera 333xl combo untill I can afford a power amp + cab. Is there a way to run the GSP through the bugera by using the bugera only as a power amp?
So doing it that way wont get any colouring from the preamp of the bugera? And I still control it with the master volume?
Quote by Slayer_ZV
So doing it that way wont get any colouring from the preamp of the bugera? And I still control it with the master volume?

As far as I know. Correct.
Quote by consecutive e
As far as I know. Correct.

Connect the gsp out to the return input of the bugera. Connect the guitar to the GSP and not to the bugera. Thats all
Nice thanks guys, so guitar -> gsp1101 -> return input of bugera and then i still control it through the master volume of the bugera?

Also another question, since i just got that one rack unit would i need a rack to store it in and a power conditioner? or are those things only really needed when i got alot of units?
I'm not sure on this one... does the GSP1101 have a stomp loop- if so the 4 cable method will work perfectly... aslong as your using amp modelling.
Gear
Ibanez RG350EX
Encore E9
BB Blaster

I like Llamas
Yea it does have a stomp loop . Do i need a power conditioner for the one rack?
Quote by Slayer_ZV
Yea it does have a stomp loop . Do i need a power conditioner for the one rack?

I don't think so, but if you are going to get more rack stuff I would get one :P
Gear
Ibanez RG350EX
Encore E9
BB Blaster

I like Llamas
caerefull it dosnt catch fire lolololol!11!!11
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!