Page 1 of 3
what are somethings you have done to your parents or step parents?

a few days ago my step dad was pissing me off, so I urinated in his eyewash, switched his allergy medicine with vitamin C pills, put spit and Xlax into his milk for work, took a shit and scrubbed it with his toothebrush, shaved my pubes with his shaver for his face, found him and my moms sexual lubricant and put lemon juice in it. erased and reset the settings on his ipod, ect. (he threatened to sell my guitar). so what are some things the pit has done to their parents/step parents?
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
inb4 sex.

Seriously though...nothing spiteful, they raised me, why would I **** them over.

Edit: I read TS' post, your a complete and utter dickhead, grow up.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Jul 27, 2010,
you're hardcore.

I thanked my parents for all they have supplied me with over these last 18 years. Its not an easy job being a parent (or so I imagine)
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by Ir a+infinitive

a few days ago my step dad was pissing me off, so I urinated in his eyewash, switched his allergy medicine with vitamin C pills, put spit and Xlax into his milk for work, took a shit and scrubbed it with his toothebrush, shaved my pubes with his shaver for his face, found him and my moms sexual lubricant and put lemon juice in it. erased and reset the settings on his ipod, ect. (he threatened to sell my guitar). so what are some things the pit has done to their parents/step parents?

First, how old are you? Second, how are you not ashamed of yourself?
It was my stepdad, I've never done anything like that to my actual parents.
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
my step mom is dimented. so on my dad and stepmom's wedding i attempted to burn her dress (i was 9)
and one time she grabbed me and threw me against a wall so i punched her
thats the only time ive ever punched someone- i dont think women should ever fight. but it was self defense
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Quote by M0lliP0Ps
my step mom is dimented. so on my dad and stepmom's wedding i attempted to burn her dress (i was 9)
and one time she grabbed me and threw me against a wall so i punched her
thats the only time ive ever punched someone- i dont think women should ever fight. but it was self defense

Yeah but at least she can spell hey moll.
I get my mum flowers on her birthday
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by Ir a+infinitive

Well then I'd hate to see how you treat random people, you need to grow up.
I slept with my step mom.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
TS, you're a twat.

EDIT: P.s. I think you made most of them up.
Last edited by Powerslave619 at Jul 27, 2010,
Quote by Bendybaws
I get my mum flowers on her birthday

awwwwww

So shines a good deed in a weary thread.

EDIT: we should turn this thread into "nice things we've done to our parents".

Once when I was a little kid (12, 13) I got my mom a cd she really wanted for christmas, it was the first time I ever bought a gift with my own money (that I still had leftover from my birthday, I never got allowance).
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 27, 2010,
Quote by Ir a+infinitive

You go TS, you're aren't an asshole at all. I mean, i really don't hope you get hit by lightning at all.
Quote by Ir a+infinitive

This pretty much makes you an asshole, I don't think I would've done that to Hitler...

Jesus titty****ing christ.
Gear:
08' Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ Vintage 30
Peavy Vypyr 15 watt
MXR 10 Band EQ
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss DS-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah

Death to all butt metal.
TS...you do realised that the stuff you've done could lead to; Eye infection, and potentially partial blindness, a massive allergy attack that depending on the cause could be pretty dangerous, and obviously oral of stomach illness from your shit.

All because he threatened to sell your precious guitar...which he couldn't do anyway.

Clever.

Edit: That is if you actually did any of them, you sound more like a kid trying to look cool over the internet.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Jul 27, 2010,
ts if you are serious, u really are a horrible person
Quote by Ir a+infinitive

Oh that's OK then. Dry some shit, put the flakes in his hot chocolate.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Once when I was a little kid (12, 13) I got my mom a cd she really wanted for christmas, it was the first time I ever bought a gift with my own money (that I still had leftover from my birthday, I never got allowance).

Yes, this thread is now about good deads.
I got my dad a hot air balloon ride for christmas. About a month ago we went to the town where they do the balloon rides to give him his present but they cancelled it due to bad weather without telling us so we stayed the night in a hotel and got up at 5 in the morning for no reason. We are now trying to work out the next best time to give him is balloon ride.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by Todd Hart
TS...you do realised that the stuff you've done could lead to; Eye infection, and potentially partial blindness, a massive allergy attack that depending on the cause could be pretty dangerous, and obviously oral of stomach illness from your shit.

All because he threatened to sell your precious guitar...which he couldn't do anyway.

Clever.

that's what i was going for actually, maybe the allergy medicine was a little too far. and he could actually, he can do whatever he wants, he's my step dad. and there's more to it than him threatening to sell my guitar.
Quote by herby190
I'm not an adolescent so there is no need to pull stupid pranks like that. What adults do is talk to one another.
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
I call bullshit on TS's story, there's no way anyone could be that much of a douchefag. And the worst thing I've ever done to my parents is yell back at them when they yell at me.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
They've recently just got back together and it doesn't take much to trigger an argument.

I walk in to the room, open my mouth, walk out and listen to the soothing sound of them arguing.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Ir a+infinitive
that's what i was going for actually, maybe the allergy medicine was a little too far. and he could actually, he can do whatever he wants, he's my step dad. and there's more to it than him threatening to sell my guitar.

I feel your pain, mate. You're an artist. You must suffer - logically, so must the man who is responsible for feeding, housing and clothing you. Did he threaten to take your camera off you?
Quote by EvoLancer211
I'm not an adolescent so there is no need to pull stupid pranks like that. What adults do is talk to one another.

With my stepdad, arguments sometimes ended in soccer contests or races, which he always won.
And now that I'm older, he doesn't do them with me anymore

EDIT: it was like "ryan wash the dishes"

"I dont wanna"

"okay, if you get more goals than me you dont have to and you'll get 5 bucks. If I win you have to wash the dishes and dry them, too!"

me:

10 minutes later

me: *washes dishes*
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 27, 2010,
Quote by Ir a+infinitive

You're still a twat.
Quote by Todd Hart
Edit: I read TS' post, your a complete and utter dickhead, grow up.

this!

their your parents how can you do that stuff? ive gotten mad at my parents but nothing that would make me do any of that.
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Quote by Ir a+infinitive

This thread has turned out to be quite an embarrassment for you. Did you honestly think this is how a normal person would handle a situation with their parents?
I agree with Corey, we should make this a "Nice things you've done for your parents" Thread.

I got my mum a CD of her favourite band (Queen), some Yankee candles and some flowers because she was having loads of problems with people at her workplace.

My grandma on my dads side passed away recently, so I drove him to work for a week, because he was really cut up about it, but his work wouldnt allow him time off.

TS, you are an utter asshole, when you grow up a bit, you'll realise that your parents, be they biological, or step parents, are pretty much the reason why you survived this far in life. Be grateful, and grow the hell up.
hm. while your reaction may be very immature, i am understanding of your situation. though i dont have step parents i HATE my dad because he treats me like shit and is a heartless, souless, bastard. really i would never mess with something that would kill him or blind him, thats a bit deranged.

however the way i take revenge on him is by slipping a twenty from his wallet every now and then. it supplies me with money, and avenges me.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by Ir a+infinitive

in a wierd way i can sympathize. my step mom has severe mental issues and has made my life miserable for the last 8 years, and she turned my father into an abusive, drunkard, basically monster.
dont even get me started, alot of the things she did is borderline child abuse. it was jsut wrong.
but you did take it too far. there is better ways to handle situations like that,
doing all of those things may make it alot worst.
im moving out next month- theres my simple solution....
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
you are either a troll or a mean person. be gratefull for what you have.
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Quote by CoreysMonster
awwwwww

So shines a good deed in a weary thread.

When I was about 10 or so, I broke one of my mum's pottery mushrooms (she collects them, the glass ones are actually really cool). She didn't notice for a while, so I saved up my money, went to the shop and bought a bag of clay stuff (might have been Plaster of Paris actually) and made a new one. It was only small as I didn't have much money. I then spent what little I had left buying a painting set and painted it all. Then I replaced the broken mushroom with the one I made and went up to her and confessed.

At the time I was acting completely on impulse and trying not to upset my mum, and when I showed her the one I made she cried, so I felt awful.

However, turned out she cried because I'd done all the stuff just to not upset her. She still has the little clay mushroom I made her, and looking at it...I'm actually quite proud, not only of what I did...but because it's actually a rather good sculpture.
Wow TS you sound like a huge dick. As much as i dislike my step mom (well not so much anymore) I would never do anything like that.

I'm going with Coreysmonster's idea and changing the thread to "nice things we've done to our parents"

I bought my mom a Kenny Chesney CD she wanted for Christmas. Going into the country section of FYE was one of the most painful, and embarrassing things I've ever done but i did it anyway cause my moms awesome.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
I had a mate like you when I was young. He used to treat not only his parents but pretty much everyone else like that. Guess what? By the time he was 16 we were so sick shit of his antics that we as a group of friends gave him the heave ho. I suggest you grow up soon you horrible little prick before all your friends see you for what you really are. God help your poor parents
Quote by Ir a+infinitive

Do you realize how irrational and immature your behavior is? What you have done has only given him justification and motivation for selling your guitar and/or continuing to treat you poorly. Had you instead chosen to refrain from doing negative to him, and possibly even done something nice for him, you could have shown responsibility and/or trustworthiness. Remember that revenge is always the weak pleasure of a little and narrow mind. Do not succumb to it, prove yourself to be above it and you will better yourself as person.
Page 1 of 3