ok UG, i need to know everything you know about Breedlove guitars. What do you guys think about them? specifically the c250/cm.

Have you heard anything bad? or good? please share.

would you buy one?

I went to guitar center the other day and fell in love with it. so before i go buy it i figured i should check it out on UG to make sure.

thanks everybody!
i wasn't in love with the c250/cm - in fact, i sent it back. that being said, if you're looking for a solid cedar top laminate back and sides guitar with electronics and a cutaway, it's definitely worth a look. i found it didn't sound as good as a seagull, had a little more "laminate" wood sound, a little muffled-ness, which isn't necessarily a that bad - seagulls are probably the best sounding lam b&s guitars around.

the c250/cm seemed a bit cheap to me, with a very dry satin finish and no real appointments, but i might be a tad unfair. it's just that it can't compare to some of the all solid guitars that only cost a few more bucks - particularly the blueridge, which is a very nice guitar - and it didn't sound as good to me as my husband's ovation 1778tx elite t, which costs only a few bucks more and sounds better to my ear both plugged and unplugged.

all that being said, i wouldn't kick the c250/cm out of bed. i've played much worse, and it was sort of fun.

still, that's only my opinion. have you played one in person yet?
I have played a few different ones from about $500 to $900 range, there were acoustic and acoustic electrics in the mix but I was left unimpressed - decided to go with an Ovation instead. Got me a 2078TX Ovation for $450 plus sales tax. Really lucked out on that deal as they retail for closer to $600.
Breedloves to me sounded a bit lifeless and not all that responsive. Action wasn't all that great on some that I played but that is something that good guitar tech can easily fix.
In the end it is up to you, if it fits you well, sounds like a dream and you like it its a done deal.
Just in case you decide to check out Ovations I prefer medium bowl or even better deep bowl contour like I got - sound great unplugged and sounds phenomenal plugged in.
i have played the breedlove guitar. it was epic. i also played a few of the seagull guitars. they were really good too. Ovations sound nice, but i cant get over the shape. i play sitting down too so they are uncomfy to me.

I think i'll go with the breedlove, but i still want to play a couple more seagull guitars. i'll be getting one of the two seeing as i've never heard anything bad about either.
Quote by Guitar Hack
You can do lots better

Now why take the time to make a post like that? How about some examples.