A really delayed NPD... Got these two in trades.

Fulltone Catalyst CT-1

I got the Catalyst in a partial trade for my 1991 Ibanez RG550 a couple weeks ago. It's a great clean boost/fuzz, although I didn't test out the clean boost extensively. Controls are the typical Volume and Gain, then there are EQ controls for Bass/Mids and Treble, all of which are highly effective. It has a two-way selector that switches between Flame/Spark, Flame having much more gain than Spark. Spark with the gain up gets a really nice light fuzz/OD while Flame has tons of gain on tap and I'd tend to keep it around 9:00 or 10:00 to not go too overboard. I'm not too familiar with fuzzes, but I do really like the tone I'm getting from the Catalyst, especially the very light fuzz/OD. Build quality is great: all the knobs feel really solid and the metal enclosure could take a serious beating. If I had use for a fuzz, I would keep it, but I don't so I'm selling it tomorrow.

Sovtek Big Muff - Version 7 Revision D

I got the Big Muff in a trade for a Traynor YSC-7A PA speaker column a week or two ago. It's a "transition" Big Muff: black enclosure like the new Russian Muffs, but six screws rather than eight. It's the same circuit and PCB trace as the V7 Green Russian Muffs and had the exact same enclosure as well, just painted black. Needless to say, the thing is indestructible. Sounds awesome, like it should. The Tone knob's a bit scratchy, but I'll be fixing that soon and it doesn't take away from the overall product anyway. I'll be selling this one at some point as well, just as soon as I've fixed it up.

That is all.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Last edited by no.mop at Jul 27, 2010,
Very nice, HNPD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
what are you getting when you sell off these?

congrats on the pedals you don't want or need.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by ze monsta
huh, they're renowned for being built badly, especially the switches!
but congratulations all the same. Two really cool pedals.

Really? Feels pretty tough to me, but of course I'm not the most familiar with them.

Quote by gregs1020
what are you getting when you sell off these?

congrats on the pedals you don't want or need.

Split between saving for university and getting a nice small rig. Probably getting a Tweaker.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

Quote by no.mop

Split between saving for university and getting a nice small rig. Probably getting a Tweaker.

cool, just don't short yourself at uni too much.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
cool, just don't short yourself at uni too much.

Of course!
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

Bump because I like attention.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

Quote by no.mop
Bump because I like attention.

Well, here you go. Awesome new pedals! I want a muff
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Happy new pedals day. Even if you are going to sell them. I like the double fuzzy theme.