I am looking forward to buying my firt real amp in the next few days i am afraud i cant go used my range is 300$ tops i play punk rock so a good strong distortion is key also i eould like a decrnt clean i have tried a randall rx50d at my local sam ash it fills qll my priorities i am just wondering if you guys know something in my range hat might be worth while i also tried the orange pix 30 i have played older mg's but there no point in those there not very good also just to let you guys know gigging might be possible inthe future and i absolutely HATE moddeling amps. Thanks in advance looking forward to to all of your reccomendations
Gear:
-Epiphone les paul special II
-Peavey Valveking 112
Man i just cant stand all the digital bull shit also i want a simple 2 channel or three channel setup no making presets and investing in expensive foot switches
To switch them around with
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by gutted_radical
Man i just cant stand all the digital bull shit also i want a simple 2 channel or three channel setup no making presets and investing in expensive foot switches
To switch them around with

A brand new amp for $300 isn't going to get you teh sexay tube toanz

Go used.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Definitely used. Hell, even a 5 watt tube amp can get plenty loud, and have much better tone than its similarly priced solid state partners.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
used. i just bought a 6260 on ebay, 300$. works great, the guy just pull two of the tubes to make it sixty watts
Quote by gutted_radical
I am aftaid i cant go used its a shame

1.) Why?

2.) Save more.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
i am not starting out i have been playing for a while
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
check out a blackstar HT-5 you could probably find a used one for $300, maybe a valveking(not great, but could be worse)

and yes I hate modelers as well, and yes you can do a lot better than the peavey vypyr. The vypyr is absolutely the most overrated amp I can think of. Just cause of the price peopel think they're amazing, but when it comes down to it, they still don't sound good.
Quote by handbanana
check out a blackstar HT-5 you could probably find a used one for $300, maybe a valveking(not great, but could be worse)

and yes I hate modelers as well, and yes you can do a lot better than the peavey vypyr. The vypyr is absolutely the most overrated amp I can think of. Just cause of the price peopel think they're amazing, but when it comes down to it, they still don't sound good.

i love the blackstars but i cant seem to find any in my range not even used
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
well the biggest piece of advice I can give when looking for equipment, is to make sure you get the right amp, not the right now amp.

It might take some time but keep looking around for what you really want, don't settle for something else cause you will end up getting rid of it for what you really want later on. Check out ebay if you don't mind paying shipping.

EDIT:Just realized your in cairo, have no idea what music stores/scene is like there, don't know how much help I can be
no i am in new york now haha i must have forgotten to update i actually really like the randall
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
oh well that changes everything. here use this site, searchtempest.com it will search craigslist, ebay, and amazon for whatever you are looking for
u live in philly the local punks ere call it killadelphia
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112