Tend to support
7 14%
Tend to oppose
2 4%
Strongly oppose
3 6%
Couldn't care less
21 42%
They could hold it in my village hall DEEERP!
8 16%
Voters: 50.
Expensive and annoying seeing for me seeing as i live in warwickshire and i've heard the US team is being housed in coventry or birmingham i forget which. Bloody yanks everywhere.
As a Londoner, I support all the work to make the underground better we seemingly only do to impress foreigners, never mind us poor plebs who have to use it.

But yeah, better transport, so it can't be all bad.
I'm contemplating about volunteering, but not sure if I can be arsed with the long hours, but could be an awesome experience

^and Draken, I completely forgot how much I loved Kim Possible until I saw your avatar, good times
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

London is going to get crowded, and the working class serfs will probably be relocated to Basingstoke or something, while the elite populate London to make the city look presentable.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
If the (Summer) Olympics were in my country, I would be excited. The only reason why I wouldn't support it would be all of the buildings that might not be used again after the olympics are over.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
As a Londoner, I support all the work to make the underground better we seemingly only do to impress foreigners, never mind us poor plebs who have to use it.

But yeah, better transport, so it can't be all bad.

The northern line still looks like it needs some work to me dude.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by Argonaut
dude.

lol.

On topic, I have mixed feelings about it. I live like 5 minutes away from the Olympic site and I can tell you that right now, only the links to and from the stadium, or, 'village' have really had any treatment. They've knocked down a shitload of old buildings in the surrounding area which is nice, but they haven't done an awful lot with the space there yet. I wouldn't really say I'm "excited" about it, because I think it's a heck of a lot of money for something quite small. With the Stratford rail link being adapted to let DLR trains run through it I guess it will improve transport a bit.

Personally I don't see the "regeneration" that they talked about. I'll wait and see.
Tend not to care, although hopefully the country will make some money off of it. The whole country will have a lot of tourists though - "whilst we're in South East England...", "whilst we're in Britain..." etc.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by Don_Humpador
lol.

My bad, one of my friends has got this surfer thing going on, and I picked it up from him. I type like I speak...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Don't really care to be honest. I much prefer the winter olympics.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
^^

The only exciting things about the winter olympics are the ski jumps and the tabogans.

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Probably going to volunteer to help out, so pretty interested. Don't care about the sport, much, and I don't live in London anymore, probably won't until just before the Olympics.
I'm not a londoner, but I would definitely support it if it was in Sacramento- it would be a lot of fun to be able to conveniently go to one of the biggest sporting events on earth.

Also, shit logo is shit.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
^ No-one can argue with that last bit.

FUCKETH THINE SELF