FOR!!!
13 12%
AGAINST!!!
49 45%
Penis
47 43%
Voters: 109.
Page 1 of 3
Yeah, because the US need more soldiers, they just don't have enough and you never know when Bin Landen comes back with a trillion camel riders.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
That's never going to pass ever.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Off to Canada! Or England! Whichever is cheapest to live in!
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by damian_91
Yeah, because the US need more soldiers, they just don't have enough and you never know when Bin Landen comes back with a trillion camel riders.

Camels bite, man.
They never had that before?

Us Dutchies used to have it until like a generation ago.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
I thought it was the Republicans who were the stupid, patriotic, $ocratic assholes?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Never gonna pass, but I'm not against it. IIRC, several countries already implement a system like this and it's really not a bad idea.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
allow me to assuage y'all's fear:

if you haven't noticed, this bill was introduced by rangel. a democrat. a liberal.

this is basically an anti-war bill. the idea is, if everyone is forced to be in the military, the US government will use more discretion in choosing their wars. if everyone's child was being sent to afghanistan there'd be much more backlash against the government and more calls to pull out of the war.
#DTWD
Won't happen.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Forcing anyone into armed service outside of a national crisis(such as the draft is meant to be used for) is just wrong. I went to Canada once and honestly their college students were more polite than pretty much everyone down here in the US....Goodbye USA,if it somehow sneaks in.

Quote by primusfan

if you haven't noticed, this bill was introduced by rangel. a democrat. a liberal.

this is basically an anti-war bill. the idea is, if everyone is forced to be in the military, the US government will use more discretion in choosing their wars. if everyone's child was being sent to afghanistan there'd be much more backlash against the government and more calls to pull out of the war.

Don't try to speak for what he is doing. This is only your theory. He really could be that stupid.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Last edited by Revelation at Jul 27, 2010,
Well, that's realistic.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
It's absolutely false information. I have two friends in the Marines and they both say the Marines have tightened up their recruiting because of a major influx of people signing up. According to them it's currently quite difficult to get in even if you WANT to.
We're only strays.
Quote by primusfan

While that does make sense, people are too one minded, and are automatically assuming that if this passes this means the US can go ahead and dominate any country and not even have to worry about someone else attacking.

It won't pass due to the fact that it makes it SEEM like they want another pro war bill.
^ was said while intoxicated, so don't hold it against me.

98% of teens have been around or used alcohol, put this in your signature if you like bagels.
No please. Do not rape my virgin country!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Looks like I'm heading for Canada. I see that this is a way to help stop wars, but I really don't want to be forced to go into army training because of this bullshit.
But like Jackal said, it's not gonna happen.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by W35M4N
I get what primusfan is saying, and that does make sense, but I dunno, I just don't really like the idea of not having a choice. Of course, I'm Canadian so

It's not forcing you to go into the uniformed services. Just some kind of national service that would better national security OR going into the military. I'm sure you'd have a choice of what branch you want to be in, maybe... I'd go for Coast Guard, to be honest. I like boats and helicopters and Amuricah.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by Unourrit01
itt: i hate the usa. usa sucks.

I don't hate USA, just the stupid choices the people in power make. Not saying I could do a better job, but whatever
Quote by suckmahnuts
It's not forcing you to go into the uniformed services. Just some kind of national service that would better national security OR going into the military. I'm sure you'd have a choice of what branch you want to be in, maybe... I'd go for Coast Guard, to be honest. I like boats and helicopters and Amuricah.

Ah, I sorta just skimmed the link. Well, either way, it's not gonna affect me directly, and it's probably not gonna pass anyways.
Quote by primusfan
i'm in support of it.

So you pitch a fit because parents make a decision that effects a baby's penis, but you support a bill that would sentence EVERY PERSON IN THE COUNTRY 18 to 42 to war without a choice?

Either you are completely daft, or an amazing troll.
hopefully this bill doesnt pass. if it does, i have four years on me of freedom
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)
Silvertone: Revolver

Guitar FX
Boss ME:70

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp
Logitech Practice Speakers

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
I would pick up a weapon and fight in only 2 situations. One is if the US is ever actually invaded. The other is in the case of a zombie apocalypse.

If some government tried to make me go and fight in a war like the one we are in now via a draft, then I would certainly leave the country. Nobody is going to make me fight for a cause I don't believe in.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Ottawa, here I come. I like the US, I won't lie, but I'm not planning to lay my life on the line for a cause I don't believe in and don't support.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by Revelation
Don't try to speak for what he is doing. This is only your theory. He really could be that stupid.

are you serious? do you keep up with politics at all? it's charlie rangel. he's one of the biggest liberals.
#DTWD
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by necrosis1193
Ottawa, here I come. I like the US, I won't lie, but I'm not planning to lay my life on the line for a cause I don't believe in and don't support.

That is exactly how I feel.
Quote by zippidyduda
I would pick up a weapon and fight in only 2 situations. One is if the US is ever actually invaded. The other is in the case of a zombie apocalypse.

If some government tried to make me go and fight in a war like the one we are in now via a draft, then I would certainly leave the country. Nobody is going to make me fight for a cause I don't believe in.

Spot on.

Personally, I don't really like the idea of a draft even, though I understand it's necessity to an extent. I still think that if you don't have enough troops to fight for a cause the cause isn't worth fighting for.
Quote by severed-metal
Camels bite, man.

They also scare horses. I'm not sure how that's useful in modern war though.
Wow. You elected Obama, here are your just desserts. He did say change...

Why don't you just have a revolution?
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Eh, I wouldn't mind it. I think we need to earn our citizenship. I think it would make us appreciate things more
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by kaptink
They also scare horses. I'm not sure how that's useful in modern war though.

Camels scare tanks, man.
Page 1 of 3