I woke up to see a nice ad from guitar center for me. It was full of recording gear and stuff like that. Here are some of the sweet deals I saw:

All Digidesign Mbox's are $100 off
KRK Rockit 6's & 8's, buy one speaker, get the second for 50% off (making it $300 for a pair of 6s and $375 for a pair of 8s)
Line 6's UX1 and UX2 are $119 and $159 respectivly
Auto Tune Evo is $199 (regularly $320)
EZDrummer is on sale for $50
Addictive Drums is on sale for $100 (regularly $250)

Those are just some of the deals I saw. The main reason I'm posting this is because a lot of this is the gear people want (interface, monitors, virtual drums).
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Its all of August apparently. On the 6th-8th, they're gonna have some more special anniversary deals going on. Also, if you get their flyer, it came with a coupon for $50 a purchase of $350 or more.
That's still overpriced for an Mbox, I strongly suggest NOT buying one of those.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
That's still overpriced for an Mbox, I strongly suggest NOT buying one of those.

Meh. I paid $300 for my Mbox Factory and if I could do it again, I'd probably go that route.
Man I love UG. I work there and I don't even see half the stuff that's on sale. Granted I havent been there in a week so that may have something to do with it hahah
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
is the half off superior drummer sale still there? last time i checked it was still there when i bought in april
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by lockwolf
Meh. I paid $300 for my Mbox Factory and if I could do it again, I'd probably go that route.

Eh, my mini crashed my macbook every time it was plugged in, at least twice. It also took control of my soundcard, which my new presonus audiobox does not do. The only thing I miss is the monitor mute button.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
Eh, my mini crashed my macbook every time it was plugged in, at least twice. It also took control of my soundcard, which my new presonus audiobox does not do. The only thing I miss is the monitor mute button.

Weird, never had that problem at all on Windows. Its run flawlessly minus the fact that it doesn't run well hooked up to my gaming PC due to the fact that I've got a Logitech G15 keyboard that eats all the bandwidth.
Bumpage for the sake of bumpage.

Apparently, the sale lasts all month so you've got plenty of time to get in there
but its still july!!! the sale wont start for another 8 whole minutes

i'm going to guitar center tomorrow morning, hopefully picking up some of the 6" krks if theyve got the sale going.
Quote by jof1029
but its still july!!! the sale wont start for another 8 whole minutes

i'm going to guitar center tomorrow morning, hopefully picking up some of the 6" krks if theyve got the sale going.

8 whole minutes makes it july 31st lol.

One thing i want to warn everyone about when going to these sales is DONT BUY INTO BULLSHIT. Do your research and go in there knowing what you want. With my experience and alot of other peoples i have been sold crap when i first started because the "guitar center guy" said something was great when it wasnt because he works off of commission. Other than that, happy shopping and definitely spring for the krk 8" monitors if you got the cash, great choice IMO and that price you cant beat it
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Quote by jman007_93
Where'd you find out this at?

Got a catalog in the mail from them
yeah, its the whole month of august.

but GC is doing a really, really shitty job of advertising this in store. i was just there to scope the deals out, and they pretty much had none of the deals displayed in the recording section. there was stuff in the guitar/bass section, but still not as decked out as it should have been. i was asking what moniters were advertised as being buy one get one half off in the catelog (knowing it was the KRKs) and the guy handed me the ad cause he wasnt sure.

picked up addictive drums anyway, might go back for some moniters in a couple weeks.