So I have this bass amp thats not quite loud enough to gig with its this amp

http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-MAX-115-Bass-Combo?sku=481445

and if Im going to play a big gig my guitarists says i need to hook up to the system im guessing he means P.A. system? ===Im trying to figure out if this amp has a line out to where i can do that? nothing on it says line out but i really dont know if thats what i need in order to do that
It says it has a headphone out, which I think works like a line-out, but its much quieter. I'm really not sure though, someone else would have to confirm it.
You could set a mic in front of the speaker
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
ahhh i wish i had a line out so i donthave to buy another amp .....If the headphone out is just like a line out that would be great....anyone know>????
a line might work if it has one,other wise micing it.which is simple enough.your guitarist seems to know something about that,so talk to him about it...
Quote by PrisonSex
ahhh i wish i had a line out so i donthave to buy another amp .....If the headphone out is just like a line out that would be great....anyone know>????

what? Just put a mic infront of the ****ing amp
Don't use the headphone out. It's obviously for headphones only. Mic the amp.
There's danger on the edge of town,
Ride the king's highway baby

just mic the damn thing
also i read it had holes in it for good bass travel or whatever just put your johnson in it and that should make it louder
Last edited by supersac at Jul 27, 2010,
Amps are primarily for the musician to hear himself and for tone control. For the audience to hear you, it usually means the amp will be mic'd, or your guitar and amp will be patched into the PA system directly.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
like,some mics have phantom power,that amp has fap energy and a johnson socket.just tap that out and it'l start to sound wicked.
Just get a mic
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Mic the amp that's all.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
yeah,i was promised a kar and i still aint got it,i would like a slick black cadilac,thanks in advance.
Make your life a bit easier. Just mic the amp.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
There might be an XLR out on the back, but it doesn't mention it so I wouldn't hold my breath. Just mic it
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
As was said on the first page, fap, then proceed to stick your Johnson in it. It'll do wonders for you tone and volume..