i've recently tried clicking the 'Customise Profile' option in the Profile Menu and it's taken me to what i think is MySpace 2? i like the look and functions of this new MySpace upgrade but i just cannot figure out for the life of me, how to change the layout.

A menu Window opens and allows me to choose a layout/theme or customise my own. But what i want to do is put in CSS Code from a website to change the layout to that. The videos on Youtube show theres a Menu at the top of the customise profile page but theres only a Window i can move around.

Any help is appreciated!
You use myspace?

Why?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I'm baffled, if you're trying to mislead people, why does it say you've been registered since Oct. 06? If you're not, then what the hell are you talkin about?
i use it for my music projects because it's easy to code, comes with a music player and is free. i have no experience in Web Design and Facebook and Bebo are shit for bands.
Quote by kurtebirdi
I'm baffled, if you're trying to mislead people, why does it say you've been registered since Oct. 06? If you're not, then what the hell are you talkin about?

What?

i have been registered since then :S.
Dude, try SoundCloud. It's free (but limited). Light account costs $30 and it's worth every cent! Check it out! No customizing options but it's a great host. (:
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Quote by BlisteringDDj
Dude, try SoundCloud. It's free (but limited). Light account costs $30 and it's worth every cent! Check it out!

Nah, i'm happy with MySpace. i was just wondering if anyone knows how to solve this Upgrading problem.
Quote by Afroboy267
Nah, i'm happy with MySpace. i was just wondering if anyone knows how to solve this Upgrading problem.

You can't upgrade a band page. Why would you want to anyway? If your layout is done well it will look sick. Plus, facebook is better for getting your songs heard (more people will go to a facebook fan page, while they may skip over going to a myspace page), myspace just looks better.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss