In short, post, the reason why you play guitar, who got you into music what your bands influences are and why.

For me it was Nirvana who got me into music and subsequently learning the guitar

And my writing is influenced by; The XX, The Horrors,The Foals,My Bloody Valentine and Sonic youth.

So what are yours?
Your*

Architects
August Burns Red
I Killed The Prom Queen
Parkway Drive
RIP Tom Searle.
I am the biggest musical influence known to man.

There are many, but I think it was Poets of the Fall and Eagles who got me to play guitar. Now I only play death and black metal, lol.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
You are biggest musical influence?

Anyway, people who inspired me early on was Megadeth and Tool, now I barely listen to them.
Love, hate, joy, dreams, anger, happiness and passion.

Oh! And Zeppelin.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
slash. yea pretty original
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Black Sabbath
Metallica
NOFX
Rage Against The Machine
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Boston.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
the only reason i started playing guitar was because my best friend played drums. We pretty much grew up together, been in various bands together. then he started drugs. i've not spoken to him in 4 whole years. its sad, he was the reason i started guitar.

dont do drugs, kids.
DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE
lol
The Gaslight Anthem.
Gibson Les Paul Standard Gold Top
Squire Telecaster Custom II
Washburn D10
EXH Double Muff
Vox AD50VT
Ashdown Fallen Angel 50DSP

Wish List:
Vox AC30CCH
Blackstar Artisan 212
Gibson ES-175
First it was Ace Frehley and Kirk Hammett.
Now it's Steven Wilson and John Frusciante.
I started playing guitar because of Tom Morello, but now its more Greg Howe and Guthrie Govan along with Meshuggah, The Dillinger Escape Plan and SikTh.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Becker
Blackmore
Jari
Kokko
Dowining
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Originally picked up guitar because of Trivium (DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!!). Now though my writing is influenced alot by Metallica, Mercyful Fate and Koji Kondo (yes, the dude who writes the music for Zelda ).