I have an intermediate bass player and was wondering way eq I should set his amp on we play melodic death metal and the guitars r mid scooped
Gear List:
Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Faded
Bugera 6262 2x12
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
Morley Power Wah
If the guitars are mid-scooped, you might want to follow their lead. However don't use that much a curve while scooping, as you'll vanish from the mix very easily.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Quote by Mr_Wizard
I have an intermediate bass player and was wondering way eq I should set his amp on we play melodic death metal and the guitars r mid scooped

Why are you setting his amp? Isn't he a big boy?
Random off brand P Bass (Fretless)
SR 485 Sound gear 5 string bass
60's Crown violin bass
Rogue RA-100D Acoustic Guitar
-
Peavey TNT 115 Bass Amp
Bass Big Muff pi
Dunlop Crybaby Bass Wah
No. Their bassist is a Korean prodigy. He's 7 years old and dedicated his life to the bass. But since his family in Korea was poor, they could not afford an amp. They had an old record player that barely worked and the boy sat in his room, playing along to Manowar records all day until he was visited by the Metal Gods and was asked to rain down the brutal on American ears. His family spent every penny they had so that the Metal God's wishes could be filled and sent the boy to the US. Mr. Wizard and his band happened to happen by the airport that the small Korean boy flew into. As he exited the plane with his BC Rich Warlock and a sign that said "Die for Metal," Mr. Wizard scooped him up to fulfill the duties endowed upon him by the God's themselves.

So now we're here... Scoop the mids. Alex Webster stylee.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by King Of Suede
No. Their bassist is a Korean prodigy. He's 7 years old and dedicated his life to the bass. But since his family in Korea was poor, they could not afford an amp. They had an old record player that barely worked and the boy sat in his room, playing along to Manowar records all day until he was visited by the Metal Gods and was asked to rain down the brutal on American ears. His family spent every penny they had so that the Metal God's wishes could be filled and sent the boy to the US. Mr. Wizard and his band happened to happen by the airport that the small Korean boy flew into. As he exited the plane with his BC Rich Warlock and a sign that said "Die for Metal," Mr. Wizard scooped him up to fulfill the duties endowed upon him by the God's themselves.

So now we're here... Scoop the mids. Alex Webster stylee.

*pear*

also, if it were me, I would add a bit of mids, instead of taking them away, so I would cut through a little more
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think