Page 1 of 2
I dont mean magic or black magic or anything. But red magic and green magic in the tradition of hoodoo. Is this sinful as I now have Christian belifs.

Thanks. I havent tried any hoodoo yet, but am considering it in the future. I just want to know if it's sinful.
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
We got a troll.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I'm not trolling. I'm dead serious. I want to know what the bible thinks.
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
Why don't you read the bible? I mean it is your holy book don't you think you should read it?
Quote by MagicsDevil

29 internets to you, good sir.

Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.

Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676
Quote by genghisgandhi
You'll burn in hell.

Exodus 7:13-14:
And ye shall be faithful, and not practice dark arts
If thou are not, I shalt open a can of whoop ass.

+1. God's also got the same view on Trolls and Trolling

Smexodus 7:13-14:
And ye shall be faithful, and not practice Trolling
Quote by extrememetal94
I'm not trolling. I'm dead serious. I want to know what the bible thinks.

Books don't think
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by extrememetal94
I want to know what the bible thinks.

You could always try reading it
I heard it's a hilarious laugh
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
What the fuck is red and green magic? Some kind of North Pole Santa Claus shit?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
In my experience, magic is just an application of willpower and belief. Praying to God or Allah or any other diety is the same as doing magic, because you are applying willpower and a belief in your diety to a situation
Quote by itchy guitar

The magic of Chirstmas!

I think the guys who wrote the Bible would say "yeah, dude."
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by BlackLuster
You could always try reading it
I heard it's a hilarious laugh

*REAL VERSE*
II Kings 2:23-24
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Quote by itchy guitar

Lrn2magicthegathering
There are actually verses in the Bible that talk being able to use magic, tongues, etc. and it says that you should use them and use them well.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by archangels
No, the one silly belief does not like the other silly belief. In fact, most silly beliefs don't like any other silly beliefs other than themselves.

...Too soon?

It's not a religion, it's a practise..
Quote by vivalasteve
at the II kings verse

Yes, it is sinful to practice any kinds of magic.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by genghisgandhi
*REAL VERSE*
II Kings 2:23-24
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Elisha is a badass. I took a college class on the Hebrew Bible; shit's insane. God is an angry, jealous seven year old with smiting powers and serious favorites. And Elisha is a favorite.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
You should just learn the summoning bears thing that would be way cooler than any hoodoo magic.
How does one acquire christian beliefs without having first read and understood the Bible?
Who cares if it's sinful? It's br00tal, do it TS.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Quote by RU Experienced?

To be honest, I never learned how to play. I just bought the cards because I thought the artwork was cool as shit
Quote by Lateralus13
How does one acquire christian beliefs without having first read and understood the Bible?

A church with a priest that actually read the book?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
A church with a priest that actually read the book?

Ah right they're second-hand beliefs, my bad.
Quote by darkcheef
To be honest, I never learned how to play. I just bought the cards because I thought the artwork was cool as shit

I used to play it with friends at summer camp when I was in elementary school. The artwork is pretty sick too, I must admit
Quote by damian_91
Who cares if it's sinful? It's br00tal, do it TS.

Idk man i read the bible last year it has to be the most "br00tal" book i have ever read. Its pretty hard to beat.
Quote by kodyk666
Idk man i read the bible last year it has to be the most "br00tal" book i have ever read. Its pretty hard to beat.

Some dude turning water into wine isn't br00tal.

edit: or wine into blood, I don't care, not br00tal enough.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Quote by kodyk666

TS, this is br00tlz

Quote by damian_91
Some dude turning water into wine isn't br00tal.

edit: or wine into blood, I don't care, not br00tal enough.

Yeah i have to admit the whole jesus part wasnt the highlight of the book. But trust me. Read the the old testament though. Gods one angry mofo in that one.
Quote by L2112Lif
+1. God's also got the same view on Trolls and Trolling

Smexodus 7:13-14:
And ye shall be faithful, and not practice Trolling

Oh dear God, another UG saying is born.

And yes TS, Hoodoo is a sin, why is it a sin, well, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out, your practicing magic, magic isn't real, God doesn't like it when you worship something that isn't real, which Hoodoo is.
Quote by kodyk666
Yeah i have to admit the whole jesus part wasnt the highlight of the book. But trust me. Read the the old testament though. Gods one angry mofo in that one.

Yup. Except he said he'd never flood us again, and in the children's version, a rainbow and all the birds crowd around Noah's ark as it reaches dry land... I call bull, because of the absence of leprechauns.
Page 1 of 2