Hey ya'll, This is the first thing Ive ever written in the purpose of it being a song, so bare with me. Please keep in mind that I just came up with the title, and just let the words flow out of my head, I belive that is called automatic writing.

It really has no point to it. And yeah, its really stupid.

Here it is:

Yeah, Ill say Grandpa was a loose cannon
But why he cut that grass ill never know
With the pitchfork and the hoe, He said "no es bueno Jaques Cousteau"
But he sure did a fine job welding those pigeons together

Grandpa was a loose cannon
He'd stand on top o' the house with a big hollerin' ham
Said he'd never clamp up a jam
Followed by the horses, left a mighty mess to tow
Sonofabitch said it's still to low.

Still not sure why the baboon chased the rabbit,
But the the thing thats for damnded sure is that grandpa is a loose cannon.
Do you have a taste for awful Black Metal? If you do check out Cryptic Gates and let me know what you think!

Quote by senor_penguin
its like a girl having dicks where her nipples should be, you digg?
cool story bro

PSN: reldask
Quote by reldask
cool story bro

Thanks man!
Do you have a taste for awful Black Metal? If you do check out Cryptic Gates and let me know what you think!

Quote by senor_penguin
I really like this. It's creative as hell and it doesn't seem so random. Even welding monkeys together... they could be bronze monkeys with a story to them. I think it loses steam with additional readings though, because I think the randomness starts to come out. There is a good rhythm, though, and the words are energetic ones, so it's easy to enjoy.
I LOVE it!
It's great, I was trying to picture my grandpa doing these things, it was awesome!
I think an audience will really like this. They will be seeing this stuff happening before their eyes

c4c? there are two of my songs/poems on the first page of s&l forum.
Last edited by Karel Juwet at Jul 28, 2010,
Quote by Karel Juwet
I LOVE it!
It's great, I was trying to picture my grandpa doing these things, it was awesome!
I think an audience will really like this. They will be seeing this stuff happening before their eyes

c4c? there are two of my songs/poems on the first page of s&l forum.

Quote by JordanZZ
I really like this. It's creative as hell and it doesn't seem so random. Even welding monkeys together... they could be bronze monkeys with a story to them. I think it loses steam with additional readings though, because I think the randomness starts to come out. There is a good rhythm, though, and the words are energetic ones, so it's easy to enjoy.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback. As for the randomness of it, Im sure i could have made something that flowed together more , but I kind of rushed it, being that I finished it in slightly less than 10 minutes.

-Ruination

Quote by senor_penguin