Poll: Should we nuke North Korea?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should we nuke North Korea?
Yes
8 47%
No, but I want to
9 53%
Voters: 17.
lol @poll. Seriously bro, no.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Go away.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I say do it. Honestly. I think we should. Its the only way
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by metal4life34
its called free speech

You're on the internet buddy, which may i remind you, is international....

Damn troll
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Are you afraid of saying the word "nuke"?
Polozhili my shvedsov nyemchikov,
kaka kovyl' travu na sukhoi zyemlye.
Nye ustupim my zyemlyu russkuyu.
Kto pridyot na Rus', budyet na smyert' bit!

Podnyalasa Rus' suprotiv vraga,
podnimis' na boi' slavny Novgorod!
I want to turn you into a crater TS.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
whys everybody so pissed its question of curiosity. and personally **** north korea
Acoustic Guitars are not just for old people
Quote by metal4life34
its called free speech

True. Asshole.

*reported*
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
If they keep going on with their aggressive behavior then yea there going to get Hiroshima/Nagasaki all over again.
Quote by needler420
If they keep going on with their aggressive behavior then yea there going to get Hiroshima/Nagasaki all over again.

That's in Japan bro.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
no dude. doing so is political suicide. im afraid we are locked in a semi permanant stalemate with north korea, which also involves china japan and south korea. any retarded moves on any of our parts and the entire korean peninsula goes down in flames.

you should just let kim jong il's regime eat itself from inside out, and hope that the next dear leader isn't a maniac.
Quote by metal4life34
its called free speech

Yeah, and the internet doesn't have it.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by damian_91
That's in Japan bro.

I know I'm just saying because they say they will use WMD

We will turn them to ash only if they provoke it like if they sucker punch a Navy ship of ours like they did Skorea. I'm against WMD but they are the ones saying they will use it first.

I'm also against how we did it to Japan i love those guys making games and shitz but Nkorea is asking for it everyone knows it to, if they smart they shut the hell up now or before we know it over the years there will be a war.
Last edited by needler420 at Jul 27, 2010,
And kill millions of brainwashed, innocent civilians that don't know anything other than what they're asshole dictator feeds them? No thanks. I don't want to have that guilt on my hands. I will support the assassination of Kim Jong Il though.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by Andrax20
Canada should do it.

No one ever blames Canada.

I like the way you think...if Canada did it they must have had a reason right?
All we are saying...is give peace a chance....
2010 Gibson SG Honeyburst
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website
Quote by .Joker.
I like the way you think...if Canada did it they must have had a reason right?

Right on we should have our allies do it because people keep hating on America we need our friends to take some blame.