So, I've been shopping around for a new bass, and I've been interested in getting a 6'er for a while, and I came across an Ibanez SR506 for 300$ CDN. The guy says that it's just because he bought it on impulse, and then realized he didn't wanna play bass that much. Does anyone have any experience with one of these? and is it worth it for the price?

Thanks!
My Gear:
Fender Squier VM Jazz Bass
ESP LTD B-5E
ESP LTD EC-330FM
Ibanez RGD7421
Jackson DXMG
Line 6 Pod X3
Don't own one (yet), but I've played around with one at Guitar Center quite a bit, and I love it, feels and sounds great. That's also an INCREDIBLE deal if it's in any kind of good condition; that'll run about $630 US new, which would be what, about $800-900 Canadian? I'd jump on it if I were you.
Quote by MightyAl
Back in my day, the teacher had to come to my tribe's village and inspect my cave-paintings in person.
For some reason, he thought the bison I painted was his mother, and gave me an F.

It wasn't my fault they look so similar.
I plan on it the guy said he's willing to hold onto it for me, the only problem is, it's in the city that I'm moving to in 3 weeks, so hopefully he's willing to hold it that long It'd suck to miss out on a deal like that.
My Gear:
Fender Squier VM Jazz Bass
ESP LTD B-5E
ESP LTD EC-330FM
Ibanez RGD7421
Jackson DXMG
Line 6 Pod X3
Buy it!
Metal is like a apple, no-one likes the core.
I have one, go for it!

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright